Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Nike's slick. Holding my shock drop pair hostage, til after the real drop. I only wanted 2 pairs, but in a frenzy of FOMO, I ended up with 5 pairs. 8-))
Good thing you got multiples cus some pairs come fu**ed up from factory. Looked like factory workers tried them on before shipping to Nike.

Good thing you got multiples cus some pairs come fu**ed up from factory. Looked like factory workers tried them on before shipping to Nike.

I got crazy OCD when it comes to cars, motorcycles, and other stuff, but I REFUSE to do it on shoes. I just can't. I'll go crazy cherry picking every pair. I just can't do it. lol

As I posted earlier, I had the OG black tongues when I was a kid, and this is the closest I can get to them, so I don't mind having multiple pairs. Hell even my wife got me a pair because she know's how much It means to me.

I got the feeling that some of these are shipping from actual stores, but since some aren't open, shipments will be delayed. My FTL pair is coming from Eastbay, but my FNL pair just says order processing like yours.
that would be my guess. i ordered a 2nd pair this morning from champs around 8 eastern and it shows ready to be picked up by ups from store. i think they could be restocking store stock but who knows?

One of my size 6 finally got delivered from the initial shock drop

3156A6C2-0EAB-4ECE-85F6-1B165718027B.jpeg

Got the first responder discount on these applied after 2nd try.....they said no through Nike App chat.....so then I went ( wait in line after 387 people) through online chat and dude just came in clutch

Last edited:
Good thing I ordered a back up pair. My pair from SNKRS came with one side wrinkled and one shoe with the toe box creased. Hopefully my DTLR pair looks better. But regardless beautiful shoe. Much better then that garbage from the cdp pack I had.
1EB00D22-60CD-4C4B-B530-1C15706D1E6B.png

Not just you. My shock drop pair came with one of the toe rands cut all rough (like a full grain leather pair), and my buddy's pair came with a bunch of wrinkles and creases. Not a huge deal, but damn lol.

I got crazy OCD when it comes to cars, motorcycles, and other stuff, but I REFUSE to do it on shoes. I just can't. I'll go crazy cherry picking every pair. I just can't do it. lol

As I posted earlier, I had the OG black tongues when I was a kid, and this is the closest I can get to them, so I don't mind having multiple pairs. Hell even my wife got me a pair because she know's how much It means to me.
That was also my first J the black tongue. I got confirmation emails for 12 pairs but I doubt they all go through. If they do cool if they don’t cool. Edit: I have shipping emails for 2 pairs from ftl so I am good.

I will go more bananas if and when the black tongue gets a proper retro with Nike Air. The rumored fire red 4 later this year will be pure insanity.

FTL is now showing a FSR.

I'm seeing out of stock on FTL both on mobile and desktop. I got an order in while some sizes were up but when I look up the status of the order, it says something about backordered. The weird thing is that the backordered date is 4/27/2020. Did anyone else get a confirmation email from this restock?

I'm seeing out of stock on FTL both on mobile and desktop. I got an order in while some sizes were up but when I look up the status of the order, it says something about backordered. The weird thing is that the backordered date is 4/27/2020. Did anyone else get a confirmation email from this restock?

I had the same message, then a day later got an email saying its backordered for 2 weeks and possibility of cancelation.

That's weird. I just got an order confirmation from the Footlocker stock that is up right now. I wonder if I should expect a backorder email also.

You should probably expect your order to be cancelled on the order status page if you ordered it today. The site was glitching and allowing you to add pairs to your cart and check out, but the order is cancelled almost immediately if you look at the order status page.

I got a confirmation email, but when I checked the order status it said:

"Status 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE"

These aren't what I was expecting. They're so over sized compared to what a V should be I almost thought I wasn't going to be able to fit them. Going to take some getting used to. I'm going to compare them to my FP V's to see if its just me or maybe I got a wonky pair.

Got a text message from DHL this morning that my pairs from SOTF should be in on Weds.

Pretty fast shipping.

-Drew

Hey buddy, where are you located? I'm outside of Philly and it says Thursday. Just curious to see if your future west than me and that maybe my pair will arrive a day earlier.

Back
Top Bottom