Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

:nthat:
My wife doesn't care too much about them, although she likes the BC4's but most of the others she's not a big fan of. I buy her the OG classics but most of them are DS :lol:. My daughter is 2 so I'll let her have a nice collection when she's a bit older. Hopefully they won't crumble by then :lol:
My wife didn't want these, one of the few OG colorways she has passed on.

Help.. Anyone use kicks crew before or know if they are legit? I found my size there but the shipping is 35 bucks since theyre in Hong Kong :sick:

I want to make sure theyre good before I cop.. or decide if I should wait for another RS next week to chase down this 10.5.

Help.. Anyone use kicks crew before or know if they are legit? I found my size there but the shipping is 35 bucks since theyre in Hong Kong :sick:

I want to make sure theyre good before I cop.. or decide if I should wait for another RS next week to chase down this 10.5.
They good.

my pairs came in. they measure the same as my 3's and 4's, but they feel longer in the toe box on foot. I think I should do a 1/2 size down as well.

Got my pair in yesterday. Love how slanted and “aerodynamic” they look again. These and the 2016 Black Metallic 5’s are up there in terms of the best remastered retros. My CDP’s can rest easy now lol

BA54ABCD-F53D-466C-B4EE-587D1F19AD6C.jpeg

Im swimming in the 11.5. I’m an 11.5 in last years infrareds, 12 breds are too tight, 12 jams are perfect and I’m a 11.5 in 1’s.

Edit: I have a narrow foot.

Last edited:
I'm a TTS 9.5.

I got 9.5 and it's just too big. I can't get over the clown feet feeling. Got a 9, and much much better.

For reference 9.5 on 1s fit good.

3/4 fit slightly snug but OK on 9.

I would recommended .5 down from your TTS if you have non-wide feet.

Whats the point of exclusive access without shipping to follow.. Royal toes, no shipping confirmation or delay notice. Footlocker canceled an adult and toddler pair on me, but only sent a cancellation email for the toddler pair, and Nike sent 2 emails yesterday saying the pairs for the 20th may be delayed further...

Whats the point of exclusive access without shipping to follow.. Royal toes, no shipping confirmation or delay notice. Footlocker canceled an adult and toddler pair on me, but only sent a cancellation email for the toddler pair, and Nike sent 2 emails yesterday saying the pairs for the 20th may be delayed further...

Yeah, kinda frustrating. My shock drop pair actually came AFTER the release date of the shoe. At this point, I don't think it has anything to do with shippers, but rather whichever warehouse it's coming from and any 'rona activity in said warehouse.

As for the foot stores, I think they need to allocation from the physical stores as well, so that can be hit or miss depending on where you live. It's not gonna be as accurate as direct shipment from a warehouse.

Kickscrew is 100% legit and has quicker shipping then most US sites.

I got my 5s from them weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom