:::AIR JORDAN VI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 6 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by alsasam

those royal vi's look pretty sick ijapino.. Btw your entire collection is amazing. cant wait til the black/varsity reds come out

fixed....they look nice but theyre not the infrareds...most likely will pass...
379908171.jpg
crack!

sup guys,
sick stuff in here
here are my Jordan VI´s
CDP Carmines
ee8155e93bdf9a496a79feca5125dd177f00db3.pjpg

Black Deep InfraRed

Black Varsity Red

some comparision pix of the 2000 and 2010
left 2010 right 2000

left 2000 right 2010

left 2010 right 2000

Nice VIs everyone. I'm lacking in VI's department. I only have black infrareds and carmines, so I'll share something different.
zyj5mo.jpg

so have they changed anything with the clear parts on the new retros, or are they gonna yellow just like the old ones?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

DJ Proto J the new ones will yellow just like the old retros. the CDP Carmines came yellow right out of the box
mad.gif

......aint that the truth.
eyes.gif
My cdp VI's were an off yellow color straight out of the box also. I recently copped the varsity red VI's and the iciness on those is ridiculous to the carmines...makes no sense to me but JB slacks on quality efforts all of the time.

Originally Posted by densho23
i thought there were only 10 of these made in the world. it seems like more and more of these keep popping up. anybody know how many of these were made for real?

Originally Posted by densho23

might be less than 10 specially a DS pair......................

it's not less than 10. me and my buddy both own ds pairs, and we live within 30 miles of each other.

i tried but i cant figure out how to post a picture on here. im kind of computer illiterate. sorry bro.

Back
Top Bottom