Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

People like you are whats wrong with the sneaker game
??? im assuming that many people sold their infrareds because many people had them and since the value was dropping by the minute. to me that is disheartening that people buy shoes for the hype and sell right after its gone. sorry for not explaining my thoughts on hoping for these not to turn out like the infrareds. totally did not mean it in the way that you thought

Somebody or a couple somebodys got the whole city of Atlanta locked down with the Js man. I guarantee ATL is one of the toughest major cities to cop Js at retailers and most corrupted cities when it comes to the shoe game. Not as bad as NYC but nobody is as bad as they are haha.

At least in NYC you can find a connect easier. Even the mom and pops advertise for over retail.

EVERY SNEAKERHEAD out there is biting on these. There is no reason to pass on these. U got the OG warriors comin out, hypebeasts, older crowd, kids, women, weekly warriors, resellers, employees. Havent seen it since 08, and is a model that is at the top of all Jordan shoe fan pyramids. Good luck out there.

Last edited:
EVERY SNEAKERHEAD out there is biting on these. There is no reason to pass on these. U got the OG warriors comin out, hypebeasts, older crowd, kids, women, weekly warriors, resellers, employees. Havent seen it since 08, and is a model that is at the top of all Jordan shoe fan pyramids. Good luck out there.
Well this did not help boost my mind-set in copping these lmao.

yeezy foams arent carmines. yeezy foams are more of a hypebeast shoe and sat in less populated areas. Carmines are a classic.
That's why i said if yeezys sat these could as well, the hype on yeezy foams > these IMHO. And yes they did sit in less populated areas, but they also sat in NYC by todays standards

Last edited:
That's why i said if yeezys sat these could as well, the hype on yeezy foams > these IMHO. And yes they did sit in less populated areas, but they also sat in NYC by todays standards
Foams were gone with the quickness down here in ATL. Like some Jordan 11s

Got em for $120.00. My plug came through big time.
nthat.gif
damn. my plugs always gotta sell me for retail or higher.

guess its online or bust for me between FTL/Champs 4 size 8s all being bought by employees. ill prob win a raffle for some sasquatch size :smh:

For those that have done Shiek Shoe raffles, when do they send winning emails out?  This is my first time doing their raffle system and interested to know when they send emails to winners?

Quick ? Was looking but couldnt find it bit after the close of the shiekh raffle...how soon do they notify?! 1st time doin raffles period...smfh

Back
Top Bottom