Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Well gonna be 8.5 at NTNY...

If you wanna try your luck...My Bot went ham but I aint waking up that early for them to tell me I cant get the shoes cause I was underhand bot using.

6 rings don't even count man those are like the jv team
They are technically tho an AJ. But that's the problem with justifying "sitting". Yes today almost everything is hyped up and sells quick BUT that shouldn't change the definition of sitting. Just because random sizes are available the next day at random stores does not mean a shoe sat

damn come back a few hours later 144 posts. 
laugh.gif

They are technically tho an AJ. But that's the problem with justifying "sitting". Yes today almost everything is hyped up and sells quick BUT that shouldn't change the definition of sitting. Just because random sizes are available the next day at random stores does not mean a shoe sat
Technically the only AJ that sells out are the retros. The true flights, team jordans, 6rings, and even the new ones like the 28s and 29s do no damage like retros do.

Last edited:
Nike DC is rigged. I know they keeping half of the pairs... smh.

Hope ndc is easy like the white/infras

Somebody or a couple somebodys got the whole city of Atlanta locked down with the Js man. I guarantee ATL is one of the toughest major cities to cop Js at retailers and most corrupted cities when it comes to the shoe game. Not as bad as NYC but nobody is as bad as they are haha.
I really disagree with this. If you are up and put in the work you can cop what you want most of the time. NikeATL is very hard to rsvp at manually but not impossible. 

Last edited:
I like to break em out once the hype dies down. Plus you wont see as many ppl with them on after a period of time

So you decide what to wear, based on the choices of others?

I get it but I don't.

makes perfect sense. i do the same thing. very rarely will i wear a shoe immediately after i cop it bc usually the masses do that. besides, there are other shoes that need to be unDS'd before the latest drop. the latest drop has to take its place in line and wait patiently to be unDS'd. usually it is a year or so. i can say i base what i wear off of others TO AN EXTENT.

i don't mind having the same shoes as everyone else as it's unavoidable, BUT i def. don't have to rock the same shoes as errbody else at the same damn time. i.e. errbody'll be rocking carmines this weekend so i def. won't be wearing mine. i been wearing my CDPs the last couple weeks to get it out my system for a while.

some say it's crazy, i know. but once again...

View media item 985279

Last edited:
Can't lie I do the same, don't care what people wear but I usually wait.

3 raffles didn't call me, online or bust. Most likely bust tho.

All fcfs just wake up in the morning and get there.... 

like I said put in leg work on release and it will pay off.

i doubt I'll get these retail so I'm about to flebay these ... Don't have time for lines or raffles ...

Sz 8 usually hard to come by on a regular anyways.

All fcfs just wake up in the morning and get there.... 

like I said put in leg work on release and it will pay off.

Lol i locked my 2 pairs down last week man. I don't **** around with all that leg work BS. Thats why i work for a living so i dont have to do that kinda ****.

Last edited:
These Carmines are the Grape 5's of 2014. Thirst is real. So many pairs around as well but they sell out within the morning of the release no doubt. Goodluck reselling these cos your gonna have a bad time fukkas

if u resell online yes you will prolly have a tough time.... but to some lucky people in small areas that catch folk that do not do online sales period and will cop for 250-300 easy... while online you will be able to cop for 215-240

These Carmines are the Grape 5's of 2014. Thirst is real. So many pairs around as well but they sell out within the morning of the release no doubt. Goodluck reselling these cos your gonna have a bad time fukkas
Smokin crack if u think these will turn out like the Grape 5s. Id say these are the 88' III's of 2014.

Back
Top Bottom