Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Got my call 
smokin.gif

First raffle I ever win but the store is pretty far from me. I'm hoping I win from a closer store but if I don't ill just have to drive a little more than I want to. Seems like a lot of ppl are getting Ws with raffles.

Everyone here is winning the raffle, that's dope.
Usually my girl wins though, so maybe she'll have better luck.

She won two pair of Bred 1s for me.

sucks that everyone in customer service chat on nike.com doesnt know about nike stores in Beijing smh. This release is going to be hard for me.

Just got a call from Footlocker that I won... Then the dude says what size do you need? A 13... He says oh sorry the biggest size we have left is an11. WTH?? This stupid store doesn't ask for your size until they call! Anyone else heard of stores doing this?

Got that call from foot action...1st time doin a raffle...been wantin these & I missed out on the cdps in 08

Hope all y'all get y'all pair..."everybody eats B"

Got a GS 5 for a Dip i been trying to get with! PROBLEM is she a 4.5....Sheikh gave me the ole "We got some good news bad news!" routine. Oh well, she can take em or leave em! hA

Got a GS 5 for a Dip i been trying to get with! PROBLEM is she a 4.5....Sheikh gave me the ole "We got some good news bad news!" routine. Oh well, she can take em or leave em! hA

Tell her to cuff them socks at the bottom or rock 2 purr lol

OAN: boy yuh doing too much. Making it hard out for these singles guys

Last edited:
Just got a call from Footlocker that I won... Then the dude says what size do you need? A 13... He says oh sorry the biggest size we have left is an11. WTH?? This stupid store doesn't ask for your size until they call! Anyone else heard of stores doing this?

My FTL does the same thing this is how they mak sure employees get their pairs. whenever i win its never for my size as the store manager and another employee wear the same size i do

What up NT.

Been lurking niketalk for forever, finally decided to set up an account (since I'm not salty from losing out on raffles for kicks I REALLY want all the time), yall fellas had me weak in the 2014 restock thread lol. 

Glad these joints are releasing tho, I put in a raffle at 5 stores and got 2 calls back, can't wait til tomorrow rolls around to cop. Wishin yall fellas have some luck grabbing these. 

Back
Top Bottom