Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Ive been scrolling thru the thread ,and have seen you quoting ppl who said they got that call, and u congradulated all of them, including myself. Alot of folks of been salty about seeing others get the call,in the mist of awaiting there call. You stayed humble and patient , you undoubtedly derserve a pair for yourself. Lastly Congratz, youre in with the "cool kids" . happy.gif
+1 on this.. Maladeen's good in my book..

Got a GS 5 for a Dip i been trying to get with! PROBLEM is she a 4.5....Sheikh gave me the ole "We got some good news bad news!" routine. Oh well, she can take em or leave em! hA
Take the cape off and realize that things like this aren't your problem until after you've gotten with her.

Glad to see so many ppl getting calls today. 
pimp.gif
  Online or bust for me, thinking positive. Good luck to everybody tomorrow!

Still no calls or email...
Just got a call from Footlocker that I won... Then the dude says what size do you need? A 13... He says oh sorry the biggest size we have left is an11. WTH?? This stupid store doesn't ask for your size until they call! Anyone else heard of stores doing this?
That's how all the store around my way operate. Sucks when you get called and they don't have your size.

think I'm going in store for my pair now. gf doesn't want em anymore. just need one for myself. I can finally see out of my left eye and it's not swollen as bad as it was, so I think I'll go to the mall around 7 and see whats up. if it's a riot then I guess I'm gonna scoop a couple on ndc.

Dang folks gettin they shiekh emails I see. Congrats y'all. Was hopin but I got one atleast elsewhere so ohh well..

Last edited:
Just got a call from Footlocker that I won... Then the dude says what size do you need? A 13... He says oh sorry the biggest size we have left is an11. WTH?? This stupid store doesn't ask for your size until they call! Anyone else heard of stores doing this?
That's janky as hell! Stores around my way get sizes then and there, then when/if you get the call that you won the raffle, they confirm your size.

Back
Top Bottom