Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Got the infamous no_reply@shiekhshoes.com in the inbox... [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Confirmation was sent at 1:58pm.

Gl to all

Not true!  Book an airline tix now and make sure you show up to the store before 1pm PDT. 
roll.gif
I don't think he realizes that he's won a raffle for the carmine 1's and not the 6's....

whats the time on the email received? i wonder if winners are being still sent emails or if theres no hope by now
I didn't get the email for my Concord lows until almost 4pm.. There's still hope, my man.. Still waiting to hear from them here in the bay,too, but I've seen some people have already gotten their emails..

I didn't get the email for my Concord lows until almost 4pm.. There's still hope, my man.. Still waiting to hear from them here in the bay,too, but I've seen some people have already gotten their emails..
yeah i hope so. but i think they send out emails at different times for different releases. retro 3 5lab3 i received at 6:30pm

For that are questioning about different e-mails/accounts/ip addresses for Shiekh raffles...if you read it carefully, it says you can enter as many different locations

"Winners will be notified by email and provided a confirmation for in-store pickup and purchase. ID is required. Your pair will be reserved until 1pm the day of the release. You can enter raffles at multiple locations, but you must visit each store to receive their unique raffle code. Raffle codes will not be given out over the phone."

For that are questioning about different e-mails/accounts/ip addresses for Shiekh raffles...if you read it carefully, it says you can enter as many different locations

"Winners will be notified by email and provided a confirmation for in-store pickup and purchase. ID is required. Your pair will be reserved until 1pm the day of the release. You can enter raffles at multiple locations, but you must visit each store to receive their unique raffle code. Raffle codes will not be given out over the phone."
there talking about same person with multiple entries under different emails at same shiekh location. the concern is usually its limit 1 per person

yeah i hope so. but i think they send out emails at different times for different releases. retro 3 5lab3 i received at 6:30pm
Yeah.. My bred 1 email came at around 1pm.. I already have a pair locked at FTL through my brother, but if I can avoid having him pick them up for me, that would be cool..

I got email from shiekh for the carmine 1s also. I thought the code was for the VI! lol. I don't want the 1s.

Back
Top Bottom