Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

nerd.gif

Can somebody snap a pic of some of the campin out there in NY/NJ i wanna see how real it is out there, i know its much different than Texas

Never camped out..ever..tomorrow will b the first time I'm going to a store maybe an hour and a half before it opens..

It's normally online and if I strike out I don't stress too hard

Never camped out..ever..tomorrow will b the first time I'm going to a store maybe an hour and a half before it opens..

It's normally online and if I strike out I don't stress too hard
either you live in a big city or most likely you're gonna be one of those dudes that gets the dreaded sold out before you get in the store

I've did my share of camping, but i never used a tent.. i stayed out there and froze like a dummy in a chair 
laugh.gif
  i'm not trying to put away and carry no big a** tent when the line starts moving... 

either you live in a big city or most likely you're gonna be one of those dudes that gets the dreaded sold out before you get in the store

Nah..this shop is in an area where jordans don't go quick..last week the 5lab3s were just sitting there

I'd camp out for some sort of supremes..but to even have a chance u need to start like 4 days before lol

Back
Top Bottom