Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I saw a dude in City Gear with them on when I went back to get my $100 from my failed connect, and he said he got them 3weeks ago, $280 Sole Supremacy. They looked Super Cheap as far as quality. Then I look on SoleSupremacy and they were 350. Hoping dude was lying and had non-legit shoes cause if that's the shoe, that's unimpressive, and I'm about as care free when it comes to quality as anyone you will find.

find the website you're trying to purchase on and it'll open a tab linked to that site, I suggest adding to cart on another tab and checking out using the ebatess tab , there's also the ebates chrome button

Quick question. I was in a rush to checkout on NDC this morning (didn't want to risk getting cart jacked like the 5Lab3's :lol:) and forgot to use the Ebates NDC link to access my cart. Will they honor my cash-back request I sent them containing my order amount and order number? I've read that Ebates had honored similar requests.

Last edited:
I saw a dude in City Gear with them on when I went back to get my $100 from my failed connect, and he said he got them 3weeks ago, $280 Sole Supremacy. They looked Super Cheap as far as quality. Then I look on SoleSupremacy and they were 350. Hoping dude was lying and had non-legit shoes cause if that's the shoe, that's unimpressive, and I'm about as care free when it comes to quality as anyone you will find.

Dude must be lying... Solesupremacy don't get early release that far ahead man.

PLEASE OPP COMMISH LAWD! LET THIS SWEET BABY JESUS ROCK N STOCK IN PEACE!
laugh.gif

is jj around 7am? pm please?
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question. I was in a rush to checkout on NDC this morning (didn't want to risk getting cart jacked like the 5Lab3's
laugh.gif
) and forgot to use the Ebates NDC link to access my cart. Will they honor my cash-back request I sent them containing my order amount and order number? I've read that Ebates had honored similar requests.
They have honored mine before, for instance today I went on Ebates later after I checked out with the Philippines and open a tab for nike, created a where's my cash back ticket and did it like that, I've done that with nearly every ebates order

Dude must be lying... Solesupremacy don't get early release that far ahead man.

Mmhmm, cats still be selling wolf tickets in 2014.

so does ebates help you check out faster or what... i dont see how it is relevant to copping the carmine 6s.  isnt this forum supposed to help people out instead of laugh at people?  ive searched through this thread but i still dont get what it does. so how do u use ebates to access your cart.. 

Last edited:
They have honored mine before, for instance today I went on Ebates later after I checked out with the Philippines and open a tab for nike, created a where's my cash back ticket and did it like that, I've done that with nearly every ebates order

Thanks! I mean it's only like $10, so I ain't going to lose sleep over it. but being originally from Philly, I don't like paying sales tax for shoes. :lol:

Can't believe I forgot to click the NDC Ebates tab I already had opened. :smh:

so does ebates help you check out faster or what... i dont see how it is relevant to copping the carmine 6s.  isnt this forum supposed to help people out instead of laugh at people? 
it gives you cash back on online purchases 

so does ebates help you check out faster or what... i dont see how it is relevant to copping the carmine 6s.  isnt this forum supposed to help people out instead of laugh at people? 
roll.gif
 it ain't a bot man

Last edited:

Ebates is the new and improved BOT...Guranteed to check out in 10 seconds

Last edited:
Well a hour and a half left for me to get a call. Won one pair online from shiek but would have swore I was going to get a couple more. Between me and my girl I got about 25 30 tickets and not one hit. Pretty crazy. It's real for these.

Back
Top Bottom