Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

roll.gif
 it ain't a bot man
someone said it helps you access your cart. how does it do that

so does ebates help you check out faster or what... i dont see how it is relevant to copping the carmine 6s.  isnt this forum supposed to help people out instead of laugh at people?  ive searched through this thread but i still dont get what it does. so how do u use ebates to access your cart.. 

It's relevant cause it'll save you 6% off your order amount. My "big fat payment" is looking husky.

i guess this forum isnt a good place to ask for help. everyone mocks new sneakerheads instead of helping them out
i literally asked your question not even 2 min before you did. this thread is not moving that fast that you couldnt look

now has anyone been megged using ebates ATC?

South Carolina is a crapshoot for retro's (at least where I'm at currently). Strictly raffles.
Rep'd. Good dude inside and outside of these NT boards.

Preciate that folk. Just trying to restore the feeling man. I hear NT this and NT all over IG.

On some real we all need to play a part. I understand ppl trying to make a buck when they can but don't the fam thou. We all are #NT

Last edited:
If anyone here is planning on copping from Champs, FTA, and I think FTL you can use TopCashback to get 8% back. I usually just search the store on google and try to find the best cash back deals.

Back
Top Bottom