Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

If you search on dsg. It'll search for the 9's for some reason, Code it so it searches for the 6's. You're welcome.

5:35 A.M. checkout order complete(after 500 refreshes and errors)........ i think 

still in line, maybe i'll work my tiff magic and jack a pair
pimp.gif
/sarcasm

late to getting on fnl by 5 mins. and still got through. easy cop. congrats to everyone who copped. for those who dont. there will be a nike restock in a week or two

When you get errors on nike.com just click the back space and continue checking out. I did it two different tabs. And was able to check out on both tabs. But got the same order number. LOL.

Now I gotta call and cancel the other pair.

FNL > NDC

But y'all don't be listinin...
Lately that seems to be true.
However, FNL is the worst when it comes to checking out.
They'll charge your card 10 times, and those charges take a few days to get off.
Just irritating.
Naw jus authorizations fam. No money gets takin out. Every time I'll have about 4-5 authorizations but money still the same til bout Tursday then they'll take the money for my order...

after a long battle with ndc's ****** up servers, i was finally able to get the sneakers, definitely thought i was going to get car jacked 
pimp.gif

so i just got to check out on NDC i think. they didnt give me an order number or anything it just said "Thank You!" **** is that mean did i get my damn shoes or nah 

YO !!!!! FNL just came through in the clutch! Just was about to go back to sleep then I saw the countdown page TAB on my chrome just say "Finishline.com" meaning the countdown was over. I really gave up though

Back
Top Bottom