Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

"One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help."

but i only have one in my cart and no other orders... do i just keep trying?

why did (D)icks sporting goods only have men's??? Would have came through clutch for other sizes i wanted for my niece

finally checked out at ndc!
pimp.gif

I got order confirmation so I guess my order went through. I'll try to get them to add the GC. Trying to help my brother get his pair now. #TBF struggle...
lol i called immediately after they gave me an incorrect total. i had the code added before i got the confirm email lol, still the wrong total but ill see

so i just got to check out on NDC i think. they didnt give me an order number or anything it just said "Thank You!" **** is that mean did i get my damn shoes or nah 
I copped the ones and after a lengthy order processing it just took me back to a en empty cart page.  I did get order confirm email like 8 mins after.  You should be good, especially since you at least got a thank you.

On NDC, when yall check your order status for Carmines, it says: CHARGED TO CREDIT CARD $0.00. Does it say this for yall too?

Back
Top Bottom