Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Footlocker kicked me out a payment 4 times, had to leave for work a beaten and broken man, got to work and was able to get 11.5 on finishline then 11 on NDC, confirmation emails for both.  Feels goos after having so much trouble with the concords.  Probably going to put the 11's up for a reasonable price dont like to see people get killed on a resale.  Big up to everyone who copped!!

This reminds of the white grapes last year. It was the most "favorited" shoe, and they had plenty to go around. A few days after release, they were all over eBay and CL. I think if everyone were to cop just one maybe two pairs tops, they would have plenty to go around. Probably even have enough to keep in there inventory. That's not the case though, I'm sure most folks bought multiple pairs in hopes they would be able to turn a profit. Things would be so much better if people would just quit being so greedy. Once you get your 1-2 pairs, let everyone else have their turn at this shoe. That's never gonna change though.

Welp got mine .. congrats to those who copped and sorry to those who didnt

Out of here before all the shipping questions etc

Really wanted these. Can not believe I couldn't get them at all at 8 am est. Footaction and footlocker and eastbay would say error adding to cart when I got in. If I didn't get in id get the "too many people" message. Finishline killed me with the splash page and when I got in only a 15 showed. This sucks. Don't want to pay resellers high prices. Hopefully these restock :frown:

Got to Expressions to pick up my pair I won from the raffle and seen couple dudes lurking around hoping to get any left over pairs. One was on the phone sounding real salty, talmbout "I got the Infrared 23 6s and those are better than carmines"! I just looked at dude with the "okaaaaay" face and kept it moving. Got my size 12 and dipped out.
:pimp:
View media item 987962

Last edited:
Walked into finishline parkway plaza and the resellers didn't pick up. Got my 13 and they had a ton of various sizes left.

El Cajon, Ca

Any size 9s in NYC 
nerd.gif
 struck out online and couldn't cop at my local FCFS cause its well.... nyc

Back
Top Bottom