Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

These fit half size big again I'm assuming?
I went TTS and im really glad i didnt go a half size down. If u have wide feet id say go TTS on these cause u won't have the toe room on the .5 down. Jus my experience on these crazy AJ6 retro size fit. But my TTS on Jordan Retros is a .5 smaller than it is with other Nikes. Hopefully that was of some help.

Last edited:
Damn, I forgot how big this 6 mold fits.

Should've gotten 10s instead of 10.5s.

Gonna have to make a trade or sum'n.

Definitely love my pair. Probably my favorite / 2nd favorite J to date next to the Bred 1s.

Congrats to everyone that managed to get thru online. Ndc was a battle, but I got thru for 1 pair..... Phew.

Grabbed 3 pairs. I usually never win any raffles but I have no idea how I got picked on this release... even if it's a GR lmao.

How are these compared to the CDP? I still have mine so I passed on these

way better than the CDP,,,thats why im digging these,,BTW i sold my CDP and ALL OF it lol

way better than the CDP,,,thats why im digging these,,BTW i sold my CDP and ALL OF it lol

That's a matter of opinion..I bought a pair for my brother and have 2 pairs of cdp's, and I prefer the cdp's by far...

View media item 987964Had the cdp Carmine's and these are hands down way better quality. Stitching is on point plus the leather.
Aight. Quality looks pretty good on these

Anyone doing a lace swap? I put oval laces in all my 6s. Flat laces just look off to me in this shoe

The red just seemed off to me a little bit...had to cancel especially after I saw major flaws on a lot of people's pairs

so how was NDC this morning?
site was slow, I opened up tab on two computers one didn't load right I actually got in line for the other site after captcha but got weird errors trying to check out I should have tried using the card on my account instead of paypal. Anyways Got to the last step where you submit payment and it was stuck on the processing wheel. Tried reloading but only ran into more error pages. 

Damn, I forgot how big this 6 mold fits.

Should've gotten 10s instead of 10.5s.

Gonna have to make a trade or sum'n.
Yeah the 6s HAVE to run the biggest of all the retro Js imo. Doesnt help either that it prob has the least amount of padding compared to the other retros either. Its all about the "Air" on these i guess lol.

My FTL and Eastbay pairs shipped, waiting on NDC. Wasn't able to use my $50 GC on them though, giftcard field was trippin.

How did people strike out on these? Also, watched a kid pass On DS Bel Air 5s saying that these were more exclusive. My friend came up on a DS pair of KD 6 Aunt Pearls plus $50 for his extra 11. So much foolery today.

800+ posts! 
eek.gif

How did people strike out on these? Also, watched a kid pass On DS Bel Air 5s saying that these were more exclusive. My friend came up on a DS pair of KD 6 Aunt Pearls plus $50 for his extra 11. So much foolery today.

That's a fair trade IMO. APs pretty much lost most resell price after those restocks

I wouldnt trade my Carmines for no Bel Air 5s either. Even tho the Bel Airs were much more limited, the shoes themselves are no comparision to the Carmines IMHO. Neither are them Pearls to me. Its about the actual shoe to some folks not the exclusivity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom