Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

IM PISSED...
View media item 988384
i thought that i was successful this morning on NDC and got my email confirmation at 8:18. i just decided to check my order status and saw it was cancelled. i spoke to nike reps and they said that they oversold and i was out of luck. all i got was a 20% coupon. im just putting it out there that nobody is safe... i thought i was money. p.s im sorry if this is breaking rules but i need a 8.5. if someone can help me out close to retail i will be greatful. thanks

NDC needs to change their process. They're just as bad as FNL and the FTL related websites these days.

It's funny how they send out e-mails during the week telling people about hyped releases. With your website currently, do you really think you need to direct more traffic to it?

They've gotten really bad over the last couple months. With ndc being unreliable lately, online purchases have become a crapshoot.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

u might be right but how can you tell in this pic?
what resolution do you have your monitor at?
nerd.gif

After a miserable day of striking out online with just about every site. I called around to the FNL around my way I and asked when they were going to release the unclaimed pairs that they still had available and they said 6 pm I said cool. I get up there around 5:50 one guy was already waiting in line he was trying to scoop up both pairs they only had two 10.5's remaining ( I wear a size 11 but I said screw it) I ended up grabbing one of the unclaimed pairs. I'm really happy I can officially be done with J's for a while until the XVI's decide to drop.

Once again thanks to everyone who PM'ed me trying to help me out. I really appreciate it.

i was gonna let my HOH pair release to the wolves but seeing as how ndc hasnt sent that shipping info ima go pick them up. dont wanna risk getting hit with that cancellation like some in here.

Back
Top Bottom