Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Is there any difference in quality between these and the Carmines that released a few yrs ago from the 23 pack (the one with 6s and 17s)?

I have my pair DS from that pack and was wondering if now is the time to cash in.

Man FNL I ordered 1 pair CC company calls to ask me about 4 purchases in the same amount from the same site. Guess that happens when you refresh or hit submit more than once. FNL rep says I get it back in 3-5 business days whatever man I got my shoes coming.

Good stuff man. I hate online. Tried to help a few but man. Brick always come thru if I do the camp thing but I'm so tired of that

Copped locally, no raffle, no "connects" just thirsty FTL employees whose eyes light up when you tell em you'll attach a shirt, hat, and socks. All of a sudden, kicks appear.

Last edited:
Copped locally, no raffle, no "connects" just thirsty FTL employees who's eyes light up when you tell em you'll attach a shirt, hat, and socks. All of a sudden, kicks appear.
why do they care . they get commission on that or something? 

i was wearing my piston 6's today and they had me thinking about a possible lace lock swap. hmmmmmm

*not my pic*

Is there any difference in quality between these and the Carmines that released a few yrs ago from the 23 pack (the one with 6s and 17s)?

I have my pair DS from that pack and was wondering if now is the time to cash in.

The time to cash in would have been before these released :lol:

Probably. Hard out there for a size 13 pimp.

It was the worst SC I've ever been too.
mean.gif

Why would an order be on hold?
Should I call FTL?
Any number of reasons...new payment method, multiple pairs, new customer, first time buying in awhile, large $$ purchase...

I ordered a pair of $60 ultra force 2013s, but it was with a new credit card and they put it on hold. The difference is--with these "hot" items, if you don't respond to their one phone call or call ahead, they'll cancel your order.

Back
Top Bottom