Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I'm cooling with my one pair !! Seems like most of NT was able to copp!! Now I'm going into hibernation until BLACK FRIDAY!!

i added to cart within the first few minutes... finished checkout at about 8:15 due to the slow site and confirmation email at 8:18. i thought i was good to go since ive never had an issue like this before with NDC
did yours say "preparing to ship"? or did it go from "submitted" to "cancelled"?

There are some area's where there's no hassles to aquire a pair.  I happen to live in one.

So I have a really interesting story. Of course I woke up at 7AM logged in to all websites and was all ready to grab my pair at 8 and go back to sleep..of course that did not happen. Struck out on NDC, Foot locker, Foot Action and all the rest but I still had the finish line splash screen up but after getting that failed payment error 4 times already I wasn't really optimistic about it working anyway. So finally when it let me in I went thru checkout and got another error so by this point I had already gave up hope anyway so since this had happened to me numerous times dealing with FNL in the past I immediately called cust service and had a phone rep call my bank to release all the temporary holds on my acct (almost $1000.00) so she gave the bank all the authorization codes and returned all my money and we all hung up. Little did I know 1 of those orders must have went thru cause I just recieved shipment confirmation and the shoes are on the way and I also have the money back in my acct. I don't know if they will charge me again later (I don't care if they do) but as of right now I have a brand new pair of Carmine's on the way for free. I'm Hyped

Last edited:
Dudes gotta stop with "with ease" bs
mean.gif
deadass im still on the hunt for a 9.5 ended up copping an 11 of ndc... Annoyed with these new releases

So I have a really interesting story. Of course I woke up at 7AM logged in to all websites and was all ready to grab my pair at 8 and go back to sleep..of course that did not happen. Struck out on NDC, Foot locker, Foot Action and all the rest but I still had the finish line splash screen up but after getting that failed payment error 4 times already I wasn't really optimistic about it working anyway. So finally when it let me in I went thru checkout and got another error so by this point I had already gave up hope anyway so since this had happened to me numerous times dealing with FNL in the past I immediately called cust service and had a phone rep call my bank to release all the temporary holds on my acct (almost $1000.00) so she gave the bank all the authorization codes and returned all my money and we all hung up. Little did I know 1 of those orders must have went thru cause I just recieved shipment confirmation and the shoes are on the way and I also have the money back in my acct. I don't know if they will charge me again later (I don't care if they do) but as of right now I have a brand new pair of Carmine's on the way for free. I'm Hyped
tl;dr

csb tia

doubt you'll get a free pair of carmines fam goodluck with that tho

Just got a shipping confirmation. 2 pairs diff order #'s. FNL finally hooked me up after the 88's it's been awhile.

Ordered one pair. And just decided to click back to the shoes. And it worked again. I tried to help some folks out. But after 5-7 mins it went back to the waiting page.

Just got a shipping confirmation. 2 pairs diff order #'s. FNL finally hooked me up after the 88's it's been awhile.

Ordered one pair. And just decided to click back to the shoes. And it worked again. I tried to help some folks out. But after 5-7 mins it went back to the waiting page.
I haven't been able to checkout on FNL since they restocked the Bred 13s...smh 3 different payment methods via PP today and still received a payment error.

Back
Top Bottom