Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I haven't been able to checkout on FNL since they restocked the Bred 13s...smh 3 different payment methods via PP today and still received a payment error.
i always pay with pp thru fnl and today it was giving me error page smh and i got thru like 2 diff times

am i the only one who thinks its getting easier and easier to cop j's

it seems like they make millions of pairs (and then countless restocks after launch)

its like JB realizes how mainstream and somewhat corny J's have become in the last couple years, and are cashing in on the current wave while its at its highest point..because just like anything else that becomes THIS mainstream, it eventually gets played out when the trend begins to fade

am i the only one who thinks its getting easier and easier to cop j's

it seems like they make millions of pairs (and then countless restocks after launch)

its like JB realizes how mainstream and somewhat corny J's have become in the last couple years, and are cashing in on the current wave while its at its highest point..because just like anything else that becomes THIS mainstream, it eventually gets played out when the trend begins to fade

It has gotten so much harder since 2011. In the early to mid 2000's and prior were walk in and out especially after a month after release.

NDC Cancelled my order =( Spoke to a rep and they don't know why either...
"Available in limited quantities...."
roll.gif

It has gotten so much harder since 2011. In the early to mid 2000's and prior were walk in and out especially after a month after release.
i agree there was a window of a couple years (2011-2013) where it got harder (during the initial explosion of new "sneaker heads" and followers) …but this year I've sensed a turn where it seems like they are starting to meet more of the demand with supply…and just really milk the trend for profits..while still attempting to maintain this sense of "exclusivity" or "rarity" among consumers to keep them hooked..

Last edited:

doubt you'll get a free pair of carmines fam goodluck with that tho
I don't believe that they will even send em since they have the rest of the weekend to catch the mistake..I am still hopeful tho..but if they send them for free than there is no limit to this company's futility Lol

i agree there was a window of a couple years (2011-2013) where it got harder (during the initial explosion of new "sneaker heads" and followers) …but this year I've sensed a turn where it seems like they are starting to meet more of the demand with supply…and just really milk the trend for profits..while still attempting to maintain this sense of "exclusivity" or "rarity" among consumers to keep them hooked..

I agree that Nike/JB increased the quantities to meet the demand. At least they were not limited.

Thought I flourished this morning. Got a pair in my cart, entered the payment info, but then got stuck on the "Order processing" screen on NDC for 9 hours. So of course I got left out in the cold. Hit up NDC chat and they wouldn't even hook me up with a promo code. Lol. On to the next one I guess.

I know this the carmine thread but anyone noticed EB has the cigars up for june second week release.. and the green 6's smokin........ Gotta get like a dozen of those too lol

DID HOMIE JUST SAY NINE! HOURS! HOLY HESUS MEXICAN SNEAKER HEAD JAPANESE POWERPLANT MIND BLOWIN SHAKAZULU WIT A FRAMLY PLAN!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today was a good day, got up and barely got to Finishline in time to cop my pair but got it, then i picked up the pair i ooped to a fellow nt member. Im very happy with this release. 

DID HOMIE JUST SAY NINE! HOURS! HOLY HESUS MEXICAN SNEAKER HEAD JAPANESE POWERPLANT MIND BLOWIN SHAKAZULU WIT A FRAMLY PLAN!!!!!

Yup. Lol. With the wheel spinning. Wasn't that big of a deal though. I left the house, spent the day with my kids, fully expecting an email with the order confirmation. Got home at 4 PM and saw the same screen and couldn't help but laugh. Was hoping to spin my misfortune into a promo code but the guy I chatted with said they don't give promo codes on launch products. Lol

View media item 988641
Had my guaranteed ticket for em but couldn't make it during the 2 hour pickup time. :smh: Disappointed. Been waiting for these since word of em dropping. Hoping they get restocked a dozen times like the white infras so I can grab a pair at retail.

Yup. Lol. With the wheel spinning. Wasn't that big of a deal though. I left the house, spent the day with my kids, fully expecting an email with the order confirmation. Got home at 4 PM and saw the same screen and couldn't help but laugh. Was hoping to spin my misfortune into a promo code but the guy I chatted with said they don't give promo codes on launch products. Lol

Call and ask to be transferred. I've gotten it on releases before

Thought I flourished this morning. Got a pair in my cart, entered the payment info, but then got stuck on the "Order processing" screen on NDC for 9 hours. So of course I got left out in the cold. Hit up NDC chat and they wouldn't even hook me up with a promo code. Lol. On to the next one I guess.

Back
Top Bottom