Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

FNL was dead today. I was able to add to cart but thats it. SPLASH ALL OVER THE PLACE.

TIP FOR YOU GUYS,

Dont be afraid to hit the back space or right click open a new window.

I did it for NDC and was able to put in 2 orders but canceled the second one.

WHen I called and asked the REP to cancel, she said, 2 WINDOWS? Great Idea.

So yeah, might not work all the time but definitely try it out.

On to the next release.
i accidently placed order twice on FNL because i wasnt sure if the 1st one went through, then they cancelled BOTH orders. wtf?

Whats the point of buying relatively expensive shoes they'll just outgrow soon?
come on. they are shoes.. for infants... they dont even need shoes. try and understand the concept. im a huge fan of babies and kids in jordans.... cuff the haters. minilicious is one of my fav instagram accounts.

Last edited:
i accidently placed order twice on FNL because i wasnt sure if the 1st one went through, then they cancelled BOTH orders. wtf?
I dont know about you but I did not want 2 pairs, I was ok with just one. And I called immediately after placing both orders.

If you tried to get 1 pair and accidentally got 2 pairs and left it that way, then thats your bad and they will cancel.

Are you freaking kidding me? FNL cancelled my order because i ACCIDENTLY ordered twice.. but i didnt have an account for FNL, i just checked out as a guest. maybe thats why it got cancelled? and i used paypal btw. whats weird is i never got an email confirmation, but i dont have a cancel email either.
thats weird. I honestly don't know how they decide whose to cancel. I ordered mine 1-2 hours after release. I already got my pair on NDC at 8am drop with ease. Went on FNL after an hr later because i was getting splash pages none stop. All of a sudden all my finishline tabs connected. Ordered 1 pair for my brother, then it was still working, ordered another pair for his friend. Page still worked and I could still add to cart without splash, ordered another pair for my cousin. I was expecting a cancellation email as I ordered multiple pairs and on top of that I've never ever been successful on FNL and never even got pass splash pages until today. But received shipping confirmation for all 3 shoes from FNL and my NDC ordered also shipped. 

At first FNL was giving me problems on my cards and paypal, but after trying again and again without splash, it worked. All 3 shoes from FNL charged under 1 card. All have shipped. Weird day.

You can't ^ and with that said I'm donezo in here good lucks to those still trying to find a decent price and shout out to those who got pairs locked /copped today #COOLGUYS

Im new to coppin shoes online so I need someone to explain to me how friends help each other out.

I see a lot of y'all saying you copped a pair for your homeboy/cousin/girl/whatever. Do they give you their login info so you can cop them? Or do you spend your money then expect them to pay you back? Hows this **** work

they tell me the sz they want and i buy. once i confirm i got shipping i txt them the total and give them a round number to pay me.
so for example two coworkers asked for my help, one 11.5 and one 10.5. I was able to grab them both off fnl and even grabbed a spare since for whatever reason i skipped the splash screen after the 2nd purchase, i grabbed an 11.
the total ended up being 193.35. I tell them to pay me 200 when it arrives. prolly sell the 11 for 250 or whatever the fastest offer comes in.
also i was able to use both my WC rewards for their purchase. So i am technically getting back my two WC rewards back in cash too. $20 each.
plus i get fatwallet cashback. and the rewards points for buying. so i feel i am getting something out of it and they are too.

i know ya'll seeing  these foolish pics on ig right ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Whats the point of buying relatively expensive shoes they'll just outgrow soon?

Well since you asked! I bought them before he was even born, he started wearing them about a year ago and grew out them over the winter. I usually buy a couple sizes bigger since he has a steady rotation of whatever may be his current size at the time ( ie. he currently has 5 pairs of shoes in 6c and only 3 in 7c so i'll just get them in a 7c). Not to mention, my daughter was just born so most of his shoes will be passed down.

Plus, I can't overstate the fact enough, that as a real man/father, I will not go and spend $180 on my own shoes and leave my kids wearing Chuck Tyler's. If your kids don't dress better than you, you need to reevaluate your life.

Last edited:
Plus, I can't overstate the fact enough, that as a real man/father, I will not go and spend $180 on my own shoes and leave my kids wearing Chuck Tyler's. If your kids don't dress better than you, you need to reevaluate your life.

Truer words have never been spoken. My son has had the infant bred 10s...size 6c Retro 5s (fire red) and he just got 7c XI lows in concord. Gotta keep the little man in fresh shoes if I'm gonna wear em. Trying to cop him some 8c Carmine's to go with mine. Haha.

Well since you asked! I bought them before he was even born, he started wearing them about a year ago and grew out them over the winter. I usually buy a couple sizes bigger since he has a steady rotation of whatever may be his current size at the time ( ie. he currently has 5 pairs of shoes in 6c and only 3 in 7c so i'll just get them in a 7c). Not to mention, my daughter was just born so most of his shoes will be passed down.

When you put it that way, it makes sense. (The bolded part)

My father never really cared about clothes since he couldn't afford them so he never bought us expensive ****.  I never had the newest jordans as a kid and I use to think my father was cheap af. All my cousins had the jordans but when there parents(my dads brothers and sisters) needed money he would be the first one to call.  That's when everything made sense to me. But now I got my own job so I can ball out!

sounding made ign bruh. You do understand kids out grow things super fast right? You do understand kids are more likely to mess up shoes? Your logic is that hood rat logic bruh

glad most of us got to eat today, got my pair coming in sometime this week from champs online.

wanted to grab 2 pairs , but the funds weren't all there. so 1 is much better than none.

Back
Top Bottom