Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

sounding made ign bruh. You do understand kids out grow things super fast right? You do understand kids are more likely to mess up shoes? Your logic is that hood rat logic bruh
Its his kid though... his logic is in the last lines, if you have the money to spend $180 dollars on yourself but cannot spend the same amount on your kid then you should not be buying sneakers for yourself in the first place. My parents aint get me Jordans when I was a baby or a little kid my cousins did but I had like 5 pairs the most until I turned like 12.. 

Im in a good place so I know I am going to spend a lot of money on sneakers for my future kids who cares if they get messed up. I would be happy if they got into sneakers if they dont care about it when they get older oh well.

"Hood rat" logic? I seen grown men mess up shoes, what does that even mean.

Last edited:
I was gonna cop them cuz they were on sale. By the time I tried to cop them, they
were gone.
Lol I got mine on sale.. from finishline. I really like those sneakers and I rarely see anyone post them for a second I thought your oly's were them thats why I bring it up.

^ I got my second pair of oreo 6s at the outlets for 100.00. I just recently wore them. They are very underrated.

Whats the point of buying relatively expensive shoes they'll just outgrow soon?

Why should anyone care? If someone wants to keep his or her little princess or prince in fresh kicks that's their prerogative. Live and let live. I don't have any children yet, but it will be well within my means to keep the rug rats fresh after they arrive.

People saying easy cop left and right.

I strike out on raffle tickets.

That cannot be just bad luck.

Why.

Its his kid though... his logic is in the last lines, if you have the money to spend $180 dollars on yourself but cannot spend the same amount on your kid then you should not be buying sneakers for yourself in the first place. My parents aint get me Jordans when I was a baby or a little kid my cousins did but I had like 5 pairs the most until I turned like 12.. 

Im in a good place so I know I am going to spend a lot of money on sneakers for my future kids who cares if they get messed up. I would be happy if they got into sneakers if they dont care about it when they get older oh well.

"Hood rat" logic? I seen grown men mess up shoes, what does that even mean.
my kids aint rocking jays or no expensive stuff.

This release was weird. I couldn't even get through on FNL at all. Not even once. I had concord lows multiple times but the credit card error three times killed me. I'm sure they made a lot a lot of these and have me the demand. People knew about these and also wanted them. I haven't been lucky on NDC since well... the infrared 6's(not really luck because it seems those were very easy to get)

As a parent myself I see it both ways. I know it may seem dumb to get my daughter a shoe she'll grow out of in a matter of months, but I do it anyway. That said, buying your kids the latest jordan does not make you a good father. It may be something a good father does, but I feel like so many people put the emphasis of good parenting on material bs. I look back and see friends from hs with kids who rock the latest jays, always lookin fresh, yet their kid is being raised by their grandparents while mommy and daddy hit the bars every single weekend and still act a fool.

Buying jays for your kids is great, doesn't make you a good parent.
Nice avi pic.

Why should anyone care? If someone wants to keep his or her little princess or prince in fresh kicks that's their prerogative. Live and let live. I don't have any children yet, but it will be well within my means to keep the rug rats fresh after they arrive.
Never told him how to spend his money. I personally just don't see the point in spending money on shoes a kid is going to outgrow in a few month. But if he wants to spend his money...then go ahead.

seriously.... how are you gonna hate on this? FOH
You act like the baby could tell the difference between those and some baby shoes from walmart.

lol why nobody got the oreo 6s...

Or the Laker 6's for that matter. If people would've got over the subtle purple and yellow stitching they would've come to find that it was a pretty decent colorway. It was one of my better discounted pick ups.

I got and love the lakers 6.
Took a black sharpy to the lakers coloured stitching and they look sweet.

Need those Olympic 6's though.

Or the Laker 6's for that matter. If people would've got over the subtle purple and yellow stitching they would've come to find that it was a pretty decent colorway. It was one of my better discounted pick ups.
My boy got the detriots, the laker was def. the better of the two.

Wore my lakers 6 yesterday, one of my favorite 6s. Got them from the outlet for $100.
Oreos aren't that bad either, I waited too long to grab those and they were gone.

Pistons are unacceptable under any circumstances. They should be burned.

The Oreo's are probably my 2nd favorite 6. Wish I had them.

Also, anyone else have extremely good luck with quality on these Carmines? Literally the first Jordan I have ever copped that didn't have glue stains, funny looking paint spots, crooked ish, whatever. Really happy that I finally got a super clean pair. Hoping everyone else had the same experience

Back
Top Bottom