Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

For orders placed on Saturday, I typically receive them by Wednesday with standard (ground) shipping. Granted, yesterday was a holiday...but mine haven't even shipped yet...which means Friday at the earliest.
same here, the free ndc shipping usually arrives wednesday. it gave me 5/29 for my 2 day shipping though. no confirm yet though.

My NDC order is saying it will be here tomorrow, but I am in Tennessee and they ship out of Memphis. My Eastbay still hasn't shipped and they usually take a few days to get here.

I've seen a few members post they got it added afterwards and I've seen a few posts of success adding on release day. NDC wasn't accepting my GC on the website and the reps were like nah, take the 10% off code and call it a dunnie! We ain't/can't add it after the fact :rofl:
yeah they did me the same I just might id some Kobe's with that GC and code... I already have two 10% codes.. Nike keeps screwing up :lol:

For orders placed on Saturday, I typically receive them by Wednesday with standard (ground) shipping. Granted, yesterday was a holiday...but mine haven't even shipped yet...which means Friday at the earliest.
I got the same response from them on my 2s. My Carmines have shipped but not my Safaris.

It's no buying selling trading outside of the classified section period. No need to get emotional because I deleted your post.
Emotional because you deleted my post? Don't make me laugh..
I was just pointing out how silly this thread is..

But anyways..
I told the local NT'ers who pm'd me exactly where to find the sneakers..
So what exactly is it that I'm buying selling or trading for that matter..?

Please ignore this post if you're just gonna respond with the typical slick nonsense. It's unnecessary.

Quoted from the rules
"IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION."

So follow the rules or get banned. Here's a link to the rules you broke http://niketalk.com/t/501602/no-buying-selling-trading-splitting-outside-the-buy-sell-forums-period you need to read them.

That was my plan. I have wide feet but the infrared vi's still felt half a sz bigger even with my wide feet.  I find vi's sizing tricky.  So far DMP VI, and olympic VI fit me TTS except for the infrareds.
The Infra VI white felt 1/2 big on me which is weird because I have wider feet. I have a size 11 incoming from NDC,  but I'm usually 12 TTS with all Nikes.  Olympic VI's felt TTS.  VI retro sizing seems all over the place. I'ts so difficult to size swap--debating whether to go TTS 12 or 11.5 .  

my 2 day air is still preparing to ship from NDC 
mean.gif
same here...thankfully I didn't pay for their 2 day air shipping

Called eastbay an hour ago hoping they would have something in the system. To my surprise they had an 11, so I ordered it.. Keeping my fingers crossed that they send me a tracking number......:D:D

nice grats on the 11 from EB, i should start doing call ins i just usually wait for restocks online tho. it would be  nice to have a 2nd pair of these

nice grats on the 11 from EB, i should start doing call ins i just usually wait for restocks online tho. it would be  nice to have a 2nd pair of these

I've been collecting for 20 years and had 1 connect that would hook me up with everything. After 15 years he quit because they were treating him like he was a brand new worker... So now I have no hook up and I've struck out on every release I've tried online.... So glad to score pair!!!

Champs had those old kicks in a few sizes, they came live at about noon'ish. I copped the obsidian xii, tried also for the red xii and xiv, but was cart jacked. Those are the ones that had my size, 11.5. Was able to apply the 17% off code as well. Now, if only they actually ship and it wasn't some inventory site glitch. :x

Last edited:
It's kind of a waste to use the 2 day now that I think of it. If I get these Friday it would've been the same as standard (Cali)

Champs had those old kicks in a few sizes, they came live at about noon'ish. I copped the obsidian xii, tried also for the red xii and xiv, but was cart jacked. Those are the ones that had my size, 11.5. Was able to apply the 17% off code as well. Now, if only they actually ship and it wasn't some inventory site glitch. :x

Yeah,

Really wanted the red xii

JUST A FYI FOR PEOPLE USING 2-DAY OR EXPRESS NIKE (MEG) HOLD THOSE ORDERS TO VERIFY BECAUSE OF THE BOTS USED BECAUSE THEY THINK IF YOU USED A FASTER SHIPPING THEY WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO LOOK AT ORDER WHICH THEY DO THE OPPOSITE OF THAT JUST USE REGULAR GROUND YOU WILL GET THE SHIPPING EMAIL AND SOMETIMES EVEN FASTER TO YOUR HOME

Back
Top Bottom