Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

It's kind of a waste to use the 2 day now that I think of it. If I get these Friday it would've been the same as standard (Cali)

standand ship wouldnt be delivered to cali till next monday. so assuming ndc doesnt screw us with this 2day crap...we should still get them this week. i only picked 2 day since it was free for being a "loyal customer". so they call it "2 day shipping" but delay the actual shipment :smh:

JUST A FYI FOR PEOPLE USING 2-DAY OR EXPRESS NIKE (MEG) HOLD THOSE ORDERS TO VERIFY BECAUSE OF THE BOTS USED BECAUSE THEY THINK IF YOU USED A FASTER SHIPPING THEY WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO LOOK AT ORDER WHICH THEY DO THE OPPOSITE OF THAT JUST USE REGULAR GROUND YOU WILL GET THE SHIPPING EMAIL AND SOMETIMES EVEN FASTER TO YOUR HOME

For some reason, my order was automatically upgraded to 2 day air...no idea why, as I checked and double checked to make sure 'standard' was selected during checkout.

This is the Air Jordan VI Carmine shipping confirmation thread lol Can we please talk about the materials or why you like the shoe or just anything but shipping

My 2 pair are scheduled to arrive Thursday from FNL. 11 & 11.5 Don't know which will fit me better? I'm usually an 11. I'll probably let the other pair go to a fellow member.

JUST A FYI FOR PEOPLE USING 2-DAY OR EXPRESS NIKE (MEG) HOLD THOSE ORDERS TO VERIFY BECAUSE OF THE BOTS USED BECAUSE THEY THINK IF YOU USED A FASTER SHIPPING THEY WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO LOOK AT ORDER WHICH THEY DO THE OPPOSITE OF THAT JUST USE REGULAR GROUND YOU WILL GET THE SHIPPING EMAIL AND SOMETIMES EVEN FASTER TO YOUR HOME
haven't heard about Meg for a long while. i'm starting to miss her. i don't think she's checking for bot anymore after their new captcha invention. 

banning somebody for posting about shipping ? 
laugh.gif
 yeah, it gets repetitive but it's just part of getting the shoe and it happens every release nowadays.. my advice is just to scroll past it

Shipping from eastbay on the phone orders..

shout out to dude who said they would cancel those orders.. prolly got your size too homie, no idea what imma do with it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

banning somebody for posting about shipping ? 
laugh.gif
 yeah, it gets repetitive but it's just part of getting the shoe and it happens every release nowadays.. my advice is just to scroll past it
you realize i was being completely sarcastic when i said that earlier right?

banning somebody for posting about shipping ? :lol:  yeah, it gets repetitive but it's just part of getting the shoe and it happens every release nowadays.. my advice is just to scroll past it
Add to that ban list, "easiest cop ever" or "no problem gettin a pair, do your homework" or "they'll restock next week.

for any ndc 2 day shippers...i got a fedex deilvery manager email. nothing from ndc, but you should all be getting me it soon

Back
Top Bottom