Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

And don't forget this is gonna be a massive GR too like the grapes last year. You won't miss out on these if you put a little bit of effort into copping

Exactly. While I have J's with stiff leather, I'd prefer it being a softer leather. For those that don't know, stiff leather = super synthetic leather, meaning  it won't last as long. I compare these to my midnight navy VI's and it's a joke now. 
makes sense.

Anyone, what's a method to getting that blue tint to go clear quicker than normal?
Btw,
X2
umm just wear them honestly, but if you want to expedite the process just walk through anything, dirt water etc, clean the midsole after each wear to keep them looking right and they should begin to yellow in no time. Also keep them out of the box, the more exposure to oxygen the better since you are trying to oxidize them quicker. 

I dont want to debate weather my pair is GM or not, believe what you want to believe

but I can tell you this..

I dont live in the states

I purchased them from a legit local nike retailer

The pics will stay on this thread.. you guys can compare them when you all get them on the 24th next month

@Patb23  to me the leather is kinda stiff ..

imo the white leather material is very similar to the last aj8 bugs retro

their build quality is really good though..especially if you compare them to the xi gamma

is like night and day

if someone wants some detail shot of the shoes

just let me know.. which part you want to see

I'll be more than happy to help
don't worry about having to prove if they are gm or not, they look great fam

@Patb23  to me the leather is kinda stiff ..

imo the white leather material is very similar to the last aj8 bugs retro

their build quality is really good though..especially if you compare them to the xi gamma

is like night and day
I don't think it's necessarily fair to compare the build of a VI to the build of an XI. Drastically different then, different now. It would be better to compare a VI to a VI.

this is for educational purposes only

upon my inspection from pics above, fake pairs:

-white leather shape on the toe box is kinda different

-perforations are not where they should be..

-white wavy part between black and icy part on the midsole are messed up

-red kinda dull.. this is hard due to lighting or unless you have seen the real pair (or you have them next to each other)

-thread and stitching are lower quality

my pair:

Last edited:
Your pair looks legit fam. I can tell by the leather on the sides it seems that fakes have them a little lower than legit pairs and the lining on your pair seems fine too

If you were to feel some Motorsports 6s you would understand the difference. I honestly dont mind since it keep them from creasing a bit

this is for educational purposes only

upon my inspection from pics above, fake pairs:
-white leather shape on the toe box is kinda different
-perforations are not where they should be..
-white wavy part between black and icy part on the midsole are messed up
-red kinda dull.. this is hard due to lighting or unless you have seen the real pair (or you have them next to each other)
-thread and stitching are lower quality

my pair:

View media item 939190

View media item 939191

View media item 939192
Dope, How bout some on feet homes?

Last edited:
Was thinking about doubling up on these but I think I'll be straight with 1 theirs too much heat dropping back to back

Anyone know how these run? To all those that already have a legit pair? Cuz if they run like the White Infrareds imma have to go half a size down....

Anyone know how these run? To all those that already have a legit pair? Cuz if they run like the White Infrareds imma have to go half a size down....

Im sure if its like any 6 released this year they run about .5 big I went half a size down and they fit perfectly had I went with my TTS I woulda been swimming in em, I woulda been even more upset if my infrared 23 6's were to big and I got the wrong size im glad i did the right thing like you did and ask hows the sizing on these seeing how theirs no exchanging or trying on and a lot of ninjas not trust worthy

Last edited:
Im sure if its like any 6 released this year they run about .5 big I went half a size down and they fit perfectly had I went with my TTS I woulda been swimming in em, I woulda been even more upset if my infrared 23 6's were to big and I got the wrong size im glad i did the right thing like you did and ask hows the sizing on these seeing how theirs no exchanging or trying on and a lot of ninjas not trust worthy
Exactly, I got my Infrareds in 9.5 (my size) and they felt like a 10... Sold em and later bought them sz 9, perfect fit! Imma just go with a sz 9 carmine, a tight fit is better than a loose fit...

Exactly, I got my Infrareds in 9.5 (my size) and they felt like a 10... Sold em and later bought them sz 9, perfect fit! Imma just go with a sz 9 carmine, a tight fit is better than a loose fit...
They did not run long for me at least..this year's white/infrared 6s run wide imo..and this is why i went tts..if i had sized down i would have a problem with the length of the shoe..

indeed they feel kinda bigger but still would not size down..

They did not run long for me at least..this year's white/infrared 6s run wide imo..and this is why i went tts..if i had sized down i would have a problem with the length of the shoe..
indeed they feel kinda bigger but still would not size down..

Well in my case the literally felt like the sz 10 black varsity red I sold, they fitted like a 10, like I had to wear em with two socks else they felt huge

Added to Nike release dates
[table][tr][td]05/24/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 6 Retro[/td][td]White/Carmine-Black[/td][td]$170[/td][td]384664-160[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom