Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by bigj505

u guys should call nikefind to stock locate them if u cant find them.
and bingo was his name-o !

wink.gif

nice...i just tried mine on tonight for the first time...they are pretty sick. I love the navy blue with the red and gold highlights. For some reason the VIsalways look better with a different colour tongue than the main shoe colour.

nice...i just tried mine on tonight for the first time...they are pretty sick. I love the navy blue with the red and gold highlights. For some reason the VIsalways look better with a different colour tongue than the main shoe colour.

I don't know about nicest VI's ever... but good for the cause, couldn't see myself sporting these though... funny how nike makes something tht will raise money for a cause so hard to find... but I guess the logistics don't really matter

i just rocked mine today
such a nice shoe
the inside is ridiculous
man the red stitching and the doernbecher symbol
man this shoe went through some details
we need
kids designing Jb lol
cuz so far
all the doernbechers go hard

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I don't know about nicest VI's ever... but good for the cause, couldn't see myself sporting these though... funny how nike makes something tht will raise money for a cause so hard to find... but I guess the logistics don't really matter

I've been saying that forever.  It is really unprofessional.  A Limited Edition/Cause shoe is an oxymoron.  Wake up, Nike.

Originally Posted by jaywalker318

I meant DJ Khaled was rocking these on 106 and park today, 3-2-10

I was lmao when he said Terrance dont have these............khaled is a wild boy.......he got alot of energy

Back
Top Bottom