Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

i'll let mines go for 210 shipped
smile.gif
lol

did you wear the shoes.. you should clean them after every wear with these new icy soles comming out they will yellow qquick

Originally Posted by Agent0024

mr. NikeTAlk WR3 post pics please....
I certainly Will eventually post pics ( I have been teasing pics for a month now)

Am I the only one in all of the NT universe that can post pics of a heavily worn pair?

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I certainly Will eventually post pics ( I have been teasing pics for a month now)

Am I the only one in all of the NT universe that can post pics of a heavily worn pair?
You're better than me IDK where u live but we've got snow on the ground and $182.50 is a lot to just start runnin through them IMO... mineare still DS

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

You're better than me IDK where u live but we've got snow on the ground and $182.50 is a lot to just start runnin through them IMO... mine are still DS
ya same here I dont want to wear anything in the snow..

i seen a nice richyung jacket that goes perfect with these. havent worn mines yet, these are the iceyest j's i ever seen.. wasent that hard to get themeither...

These were one of the best quality releases of the year and thanks to a fellow NT'er I copped for retail.... I love these VIs

These are pretty aight in my opinion... and ano riginal look. If these were very limited, and never-to-be-released again, and yea, I'll try my hand at embut....... not really a cop either tho

sick.gif
i just looked at my soles and im starting to see yellowed spotsalready.
I don't mind a shoe yellowing, but its not even been a month since they released!!

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

WHY ARE DUDES SLEEPING ON THESE!!THEY ARE BETTER THAN THE 09 SPACEJAMS.
Yea they are phenomenal in person to me! Pictures don't show enough.

Originally Posted by pharoahgaurd

i'll let mines go for 210 shipped
smile.gif
lol
ban this idiot
1. for trying to sell in here
2. for the ridic price

I saw these in person and thought they looked nice, anyone got any pics of the sole yellowing? I can't believe that after such a short amount of time

It might be due to the fact of the weather here in the PNW, but mine are slightly yellowing. Looks worse in person.
And i havent even worn them that bad; proof in the 2nd pic.
Sorry for no Tags either, at my dude's house right now.

PNW humidity FTL.... I dont even think I could collect if I didn't live in the Midwest... no offense or anything in any way, but thats gotta be aheartbreaker when you've got DS Jordans that will yellow REGARDLESS of if/when you where them or how you clean/store them... my icy bottoms remain that wayas long as I store them properly and clean the bottoms as best I can.... not everyone does and I didn't always do it, but I do now....

How far do you guys go to clean the BOTTOM of your shoe? Just wondering......I used to clean my shoes, but ive been too tired or busy to keep up with them.

Back
Top Bottom