Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

sick.gif
That's just wrong! JB should focus less on freestyling and moreon quality and design.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by CWK

To the people complaining about the colorway and upper materials - these were designed by children with serious illnesses to raise money for charity.

oh....didnt know that tho...
I mean, that dont make them better looking......

JB has made their share of mistakes and we always hear the negative opinions over and over and over and over and over and over again here on NT. All JB didwas let the VI be used as a palette/forum for an ill kid to express him/herself. I commend/respect JB for continuing to take part in the project. Is this myfavorite VI, no, but sometimes things in life are bigger than our desire for a fresh pair of kicks...fall back on this one.

copped x 3 not to wear but for collection and help out the charity this shoe has a lot of meaning

those are the worst 6's ever they need to scrap these imediatley no matter how limited these are they wont sell out worst cw jb (little kid who designedit) has put out in a long time

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by CWK

To the people complaining about the colorway and upper materials - these were designed by children with serious illnesses to raise money for charity.

true but i can understand it better you know...my thing is why do people care so much about kicks they DONT like??? you know? how is this ruining ashoe???
indifferent.gif
so if the infareds dropped trommorow you aint gon buy emcuz the VI has been ruined??
indifferent.gif
you know?...%+@#!@ just talkin outthey #*!...and then aint got no sympathy...

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by CWK

true but i can understand it better you know...my thing is why do people care so much about kicks they DONT like??? you know? how is this ruining a shoe???
indifferent.gif
so if the infareds dropped trommorow you aint gon buy em cuz the VI has been ruined??
indifferent.gif
you know?...%+@#!@ just talkin out they #*!...and then aint got no sympathy...

you right but these weren't designed to be heat that everyone expects the Air Jordan VI to be it was made for a good cause and ima cop plus the icey soleis
pimp.gif
though really wanna help out the cause missed out on the II'scause they were ugly and i didn't know the story behind the shoe but im gettin these its a nice way for JB to contribute to society

Back
Top Bottom