Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

I like everything about this shoe except that blue suede upper with the odd stitch job. If it had been some nice smooth leather, they would have seriouspotential. The outsole is great and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw this on the Cleveland Cavalier court this upcoming season.

too much goin on, seems like a cw they would put on a fusion.

I will cop tho for the cause and I'm really feeling that ice sole

Love how guys on here are saying "no way" & "won't cop"
laugh.gif

We'll have the same problem this year trying to cop this sneak that we had last year with the DB 1. People will cop. Not my favorite VI, but I'm notgonna sit here and say I won't cop when I probably will.

whoever designed these went it in imo the stitching on the suede is a no go i might cop if the price is right.

I can respect the fact that Jordan Brand let a sick kid design his own sneaker, especially one as loved as the VI. The end result doesn't look so good butI really can't be mad at them for letting this kid run with his ideas.

Cool idea..im not to big on it tho. I would def get it to help out those kids..I think its incredible they let those kids design a shoe..who cares how ugly itis at least the kid can have a smile.

if the material was different and they took out the yellow they would be crack. the clear sole is amazing......

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyYYyYYyyYyYyYyyYyYyYyYYyYYyyyyYYYYyyyy does JB rape the 6s so bad???????

Back
Top Bottom