Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

you guys are right..checked 5 boxes at niketown still came home with creased pair the ones i didnt pick were really b-grade looking  

I don't think they're saying anything sold out. I think they're saying they are glad they didn't listen to all the negative talk. I could be wrong though. From my experiece there are some bad pairs out there, but not all are as screwed as many in here would make you think.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Why do dudes keep saying, I'm glad I didn't sleep

Like they sold out or something
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  Seriously.

was bout to buy mine online but decided to pick em up at the store instead...glad i did that so I can pick out a good pair

Saving my money. Skipping these and the Infrared Pack. I need to preorder my iPhone 4.

couldnt make it to the mall today, hopefully I wont have a problem finding them tomorrow. Looks like Im gonna have to really inspect my pair too smh

Yeah, these are all over the place. I tried them on. Definitely passing on these and even the infrared pack. These VI's just don't fit the way Jordans usually do. I went a half-size down, and they still fit a little bit on the long side, but too narrow to go down a full-size. Then I looked at them and they just didn't look all that great on my foot. I was amped for more VI's, they're one of my favorite Jordans, but these are not the shoes I know and love.

Today was the first day I looked at multiple pairs in person and I know we hear this over and over and Im not one to complain on quality but these were straight garbage. I work for FTL and seemed every pair out of our shipment of 30 was already creased on the sides plus big indentions on the toe boxes.
sick.gif
This was the first time Ive seen customers come into the store completely hyped on a shoe, try it on, and instantly decide to pass just by looking at its quality. It was sad.

Originally Posted by leonwood

As promised yesterday, here are the closeup pictures of my 6s from Sneakerhead...
sick.gif

d80162456530f1bd4ee6383faccfaf815ae497c1.jpg

The outsole detaching?!?!?! I haven't even wear it yet!
mad.gif

9702675453637385f4eb1b40b63b0fa5288e579e.jpg

Separating?!?!

aa0261d46b6c836af47b4b43003200993652b41f.jpg

Not glued?!?!

85f16a466430f1b642f8abbb0d7995b0439b4bef.jpg

Midsole with a gap with no glue

5ae36f6e42a66aad32a2f71db1884861fcb0c8b9.jpg

Unglue outsole...

49a26964fd6d631cf44b8a4bae0d8d451497a98f.jpg

Unglue heel....

a3f3618749176bee35f0f463b6a64dcc51b410a1.jpg

Didn't glue at the right spot?!?!

c4c36f6143d36b553659f9e1b77b4a9adf60cf58.jpg

Unglue heel again?!?!

fa9362734f82638f3406f784b2604b870e7c89ae.jpg

Scuff marks on the toebox?!?!

Other than the above details I shown, it still a shoe that I like, but Jordan Brand ruined the quality. And I don't think I'll buy from Sneakerhead again.
mad.gif

30c360174e2f61063dbefca5bf334849f2b377b6.jpg

These are ridiculous, u shuld be allowed to keep these and receive a pair with somewhat decent quality

How many times are we gonna quote those pics of the ones from sneakerhead? I got my 2 pairs today and didnt even open the box in the store. Paid and walked out. Looked at em when I got home and they are gorgeous. Laced em up and I feel like a kid again.

Can we get anymore pics? I mean GOT DAMN yall can talk alot. Post some damn pics and keep it moving..

Before I had a pair of Flightposite retro 08 from pickyourshoes, never even try it on and found out half of the outsole detached. Paid the shipping sent it to Nike & they gave me back Air Pippen 1 retro instead... I lost the shipping + the differences of the shoes....

I mean come on Jordan Brand & Nike, if the quality of sneakers stay like these, I'm not gonna buy no more shoes again

Wow, I feel sorry for you guys. My pair is 98% perfect. 1 point taken off for a minuscule speck of red paint near the bottom of the shoe and another because one of the perforated holes is 1 mm off when compared to the other shoe. Stitching, glue and paint are spot on.

I'll try to post pics later.

No complaints here.
pimp.gif

Walked into the store expecting to search threw a buttload of 9.5's to find the best left and right shoe.

Opened the first box, inspected them and was presently surprised, the paint was crisp and clean, no glue, no scuffs, no seperation on any of the seams or sole or anything.

My one knock on these though, the leather on the toe box is really soft(which is good) but after i wore them for like 5 min they creased a lil bit. Nothing too noticable, but im sure the more i wear them, the more they will crease and become more visible.

I dont know what everyone is talking about with the "weird chemical smell" or the "shiny leather"   my pair has neither

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

No complaints here.
pimp.gif

Walked into the store expecting to search threw a buttload of 9.5's to find the best left and right shoe.

Opened the first box, inspected them and was presently surprised, the paint was crisp and clean, no glue, no scuffs, no seperation on any of the seams or sole or anything.

My one knock on these though, the leather on the toe box is really soft(which is good) but after i wore them for like 5 min they creased a lil bit. Nothing too noticable, but im sure the more i wear them, the more they will crease and become more visible.

I dont know what everyone is talking about with the "weird chemical smell" or the "shiny leather"   my pair has neither
It just smells stronger and different than the other 30 pairs of shoes previously bought. Definitely different smell than the blackred nubuck 6s
happy.gif

GreatestGoliath -> Take a screen shot of the PM and send it to a moderator along with accounts of his trolling threads and stuff. I am sure they can take action for you especially since his account has been recently reinstated from a 1 yr ban.

I went around the mall today and all places still had these in all sizes (Champs, FTL)

The pairs they had out actually looked pretty good IMO...I'll prob buy a pair if I don't get the pack next week

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

GreatestGoliath wrote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

GreatestGoliath wrote:

I'm pleased with my pair. And Willaim IF you ever send me a PM about molesting any of my family members again, I will make a phone call and have somebody leave you a perament reminder, no e-thugging here son, REALTALK. Zoe Pound, Showa Posse all day fam.

You doin' too much bruh. Honestly, you sounding like the e-thug. U gon a pop a slug in his **$ too?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

So If a know Pedophile who thinks he's a vampire pm's you that he's going find you and molest your mother, thats funny to you?
indifferent.gif
 Nah thats not funny son, not even in the least. I know for whatever reason you think its humorous because he said it to me and for reasons unknown you greatly dislike me so because it's me the freak said it to, then it's all cool. Wonder how you would feel if he threatened your family. I mean really now. How are you a MOD for this site again? Pedophilia and threats of Molestation are very serious. Only the lowest of the low think stuff like that is funny.

To be completely honest with you, I thought you were being sarcastic. Now if you can take screen shot of the threat like bigj505 said, than that's saying something. But to accuse someone for the fun of it is not cool.

PM an administrator if your really being serious.
Already did. Already had BigJ505 Help me with the situation. I have never since I have been on NT have I ever called out or accused anybody of anything, that I can remember. I wouldn't start now.

bigj505 = gave advice on who to contact.
bigj505 = not admin so cant do jack poo poo
laugh.gif

good day men

these are very nice in person but the painting on the midsole is sucky. hope the paint job on the pack is better.

Back
Top Bottom