Air Jordan White Red Collection Exhibition Niketown in New York

I'm feeling these especially the 19's & 22's this a way better concept than the all whites

X's and XIII's
pimp.gif

...who said anything about quality? Again, you pointlessly rant and debate people about something that no one mentioned (aka "straw man argument").The quality of the materials used has absolutely nothing to do with whether the colorways themselves look good, or not, just as it wasn't the quality ofmaterials that sold Air Jordans in the '80s and '90s. It was the style that sold them, and these colorways absolutely kill the style on most of theseclassics.

i don't like a single pair... The best are the XVI's but i wouldn't even considering copping if they were to release.

Thanks for the photos though

eek.gif
Too much heat for my eyes!

Well done op, fantastic job posting these

I would do horrible,horrible things if I could have those 11s or 12s

Originally Posted by Anomaly

...who said anything about quality? Again, you "POINTLESSLY RANT and DEBATE" people about something that no one mentioned (aka "straw man argument"). The quality of the materials used has absolutely nothing to do with whether the colorways themselves look good, or not, just as it wasn't the quality of materials that sold Air Jordans in the '80s and '90s. It was the style that sold them, and these colorways absolutely kill the style on most of these classics.

They kill the style huh?
nerd.gif

Is there a story behind the exhibit? Or is it just JB manufacturing each shoe in a specific colorway and calling it a "collection"?

The "white collection", not sure if that's what it's referred to as, was actually interesting in my opinion because we got to see each shoeas naked as can be.. Here..not so much..

None of them look good. But if I had to pick, I'd probably select the IX's...they look the best to me in that colorway.

Back
Top Bottom