Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
You messing with these? 

u realize those comments are joking right?

they are just troll comments... they put a few pages of them at the beginning parrt of the thread of every popular shoe... its just a thing they do to attempt to control hype... its not serious... they love the shoe
Hell no. Them Bel Airs ARE ugly. People just want what they can't have. I'm no troll, I said the Bel Airs AND those 3lab5s are both ugly as hell early in both those threads. AND I passed on both. Happily. It's hilarious how those 2 threads changed :lol:

I actually think these 10's aren't that bad. I will be passing on these, cuz they ain't dope enough to cop, but they ain't bad.

May the sneaker GODS be with me on this one. I want a pair no matter what. Rsvp service or whatever. I will get my pair. I cant do the foams though. The final pair of foams i will cop is the all black stealths releasing this holiday. And maybe royals if they ever drop them again. But i really like these 10's for some reason. I would cop even if they weren't DB's. I would only get the foams to resell to be totally honest. Thats gonna be a come up sneaker.

Thread Is Quiet For A Shoe Said To Release November 9 Th Which Is Three Weeks From Today, Will The Official Price Be $170 ? Hope There Isn't A Price Hike Like Nike Did With The DB V. Not A Whole Lot Seem To Like The Shoe IMO Great Design Concept, Would Be Great To Snag A Pair. Dig The Black/Red CW Read The Camo Is Based On The Love For Video  Games The Kid Has & BMX Tracks On The Heel Into The Sock Liner.  Always Did Like The X'S Thought The Out Sole Was The Greatest Part Of The Shoe With MJ'S Achievements, When I Heard The Shoe Would Have A Clear Out Sole Was Curious To See What It Would Happen To Look Like. 

Last edited:
People will be focusing on foams, this could a sleeper hit
Sleeper? Doernbechers?

Nah, I hate the shoes and intend on copping as many pairs as humanly possible.

Just being honest, sell or trade the hype away for something that I actually like.

The foams though, things are going to get stupid.  I already anticipate outrageous sums and ridiculous trade requests for them.

Last edited:
Sleeper? Doernbechers?
Nah, I hate the shoes and intend on copping as many pairs as humanly possible.
Just being honest, sell or trade the hype away for something that I actually like.

The foams though, things are going to get stupid.  I already anticipate outrageous sums and ridiculous trade requests for them.
not a complete sleeper but I meant in comparison to the foam. Kind of like the crown jewels. They were a sleeper and even the black and gold 1s were a sleeper

Hope People Focus More On The DB Foams Than DB X'S, Would Be Great To Receive A Twitter RSVP Or Cop The DB X'S Off NDC. Looks As If The DB X'S Received The Wax Lace Treatment, Dig The Multi Colors Which It Has.  

Last edited:
Enjoy the release date is November 9, exclusively available at Nike retail stores, so stop calling your local House of Hoops, Finishline, and boutiques.

Nike Dunk Sky Hi
Retail Price: $120
Sizes Available: Adult only

Nike Roshe Run
Retail Price: $75 (adult), $60 (youth)
Sizes Available: Adult & Youth

Air Jordan 10 Retro
Retail Price: $170 (adult), $120 (youth)
Sizes: Adult & Youth

Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski
Retail Price: $90 (adult), $55 (youth)

Nike Free Run 5.0 (Jake Dering)
Retail Price: $100 (adult), $82 (youth)

Nike Air Foamposite One
Retail Price: $250
Sizes Available: Adult only

Nike Free Run 5.0 (Bella Stone)
Retail Price: $100 (adult), $82 (youth)

I am absolutely shocked that the Foam and Jordan prices aren't higher.

not a complete sleeper but I meant in comparison to the foam. Kind of like the crown jewels. They were a sleeper and even the black and gold 1s were a sleeper

Alp, we back at NT for this release to hopefully not waste our time again?

DB X Review

Dig The DB X'S Since Photos For The Shoe First Revealed The Video Gives A Detailed Look, The Guy Had Mention In The Video Charity DB X Pair Sold For $17,500.00 Auction Price That Is A Lot Of Cash For Shoes, Great The Funds Help Benefit The Kid.

Welp... Unlike the last main Doernbecher release (9's) the interest is at an all time low. But the important question is...

Will this affect the market value of these once they release?And will  these be easier to acquire?

November 9th.

8 pages and only two weeks away from release... sure feels like i can wake up at 10AM, walk into a Niketown, and grap 5 pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom