Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

JB obviously released those 5s to make up for the 10s this year :smh:
That's y I'm happy I was able to get the DB V's...I was hoping if the rumors were true bout the DB X they woulda looked better, maybe they'll grow on me but I def want those foams

nah.. they'll need to glow in the dark for that price. im guessing 700ish but who knows... can't predict hype beast now a days
i see these 4-5 nothing more right out the gate. the model isnt as popular as the rest and the color isnt the best lest face it id put these at the bottom of the db list

the foams kinda remind me of the paranorman foams just a diff cw. but i will def try to cop rhe x and foams

One of the better DB's IMO. IDK how someone can call these ugly yet say the 1's, 2's, 4's and 9's are dope. I know everyone has there personal preference but it's kinda mind boggling. The 5's would have been nicer had they been leather. I just can't do an all patent leather kick. 

The db4's are the worst db to release imo. These 10'a are fire. I like them. Watch everyone hop on the bandwagon closer to release. Yall can have those foams. They nice but i think i grew outta foams. I just dont wear mine anymore. Just sold my vnds stealths and pines. I am gonna try my best to secure a pair of these 10's though.

:smh: Wack shoe. Seems like jb loves ruining db shoes by doin too much with color scheme & all

whys everyone hate on the 9s... theyre clean, simple, and packed full of personal detail. great execution imo

exactly,i know these are for a good cause but they aren't up to par with the others. these just dont appeal. yes the 9s were the simple cleanest db. i would put those out of the ordinary considering dbs are usually of the wall but the 9s weren't.

:smh: Wack shoe. Seems like jb loves ruining db shoes by doin too much with color scheme & all
I like how you blame JB for the designs of the DBs. And how is this shoe "ruining" the DB line from past DB jordans? I thought the kids were the ones to design the shoe with the help of designers. Just because you don't like the shoe doesn't mean it's ruining anything my man :lol:

One of the better DB's IMO. IDK how someone can call these ugly yet say the 1's, 2's, 4's and 9's are dope. I know everyone has there personal preference but it's kinda mind boggling. The 5's would have been nicer had they been leather. I just can't do an all patent leather kick.
I agree. this is basically the only db with good colors, but still bad/too much going on with the design. I don't argue with you calling these one of the better DB as there is really zero competition IMO.

I agree. this is basically the only db with good colors, but still bad/too much going on with the design. I don't argue with you calling these one of the better DB as there is really zero competition IMO.
I don't know if you guys just have a preference for X's or if its an eyesight issue but to say these are one of the better dbs is just not acceptable.

I think DB1s and DB2s are trash, my opinion and will accept that even though I like DB4s and DB5s they are preference thing and not everybody will like them but these in no way compare to DB3s or DB6s.

Matter of fact this might be the worst Retro+ colorway this year.

This may be the first DB collection where the attention isn't on the Jordans.

I have wide feet and I can wear them. I even have a pair of women's Xs, which are made narrower than men's.

As much as I don't like the design but I have to respect that this is the boy idea and I'll gladly use this pair to for banned 1 give or take.

I guess I'm in the minority on this one :nerd: I want a pair to rock.

*waits for people to do a 180 on RD*

Back
Top Bottom