Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

with all them links Nike will drop that Saturday hopefully it'll be a better chance to cop one of the DB pairs. I'm sure the Jordan X and foamposite will be the first to go and what ppl are going after. I may try for the free runs
Truu wish the roshes were not womens only

Will be in chicago for this release.. will hopefully be able to cop via RSVP and get another pair online and then the foams
nthat.gif

well the only way to get the x and foasm is a rsvp service or bot. so far only RNSD and @SNEAKFIX on twitter have been able to get me limited shoes. i have to leave this in their hands, its horrible what we need to do to get a limited release.

Last edited:
I heard the new DB's will be at stores that had the DB5's anyone hear any details about which stores will have them?

Thats what my friend was saying he read. So he got a rsvp in Portland.
Still no word if Seattle will get them, rsvp's arent even sold out for Seattle because the rumor is that only the stores that got the DB5's will be getting the new DB's on the 9th. But I am not sure if this is just made up or credible. Thats why I wanted to ask on here if anyone had a good idea or confirmation which stores will have them.

Back
Top Bottom