Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Cold blooded grizz
mean.gif

You can do the screw you move by hooping in them for 20 days them returning them for a full refund.
and i'm the last one to complain about little stuff like that , but that little mark on the pl erks me 
mean.gif

and i'm the last one to complain about little stuff like that , but that little mark on the pl erks me :smh:

That's dirty Nike just blowing you off like that...Can't lie though that would bug me too...Just use this as an excuse to beat them into the ground man...

mine came in from fnl and this was my first time ordering from them in a couple of years. does fnl not provide a receipt no longer, all i got was a prepaid return postage from them

mine came in from fnl and this was my first time ordering from them in a couple of years. does fnl not provide a receipt no longer, all i got was a prepaid return postage from them

That's how they roll now.

Yea eastbay too.. What we supposed to do if we are gonna sell an extra pair for retail or somethin and they want receipt. Ima call and ask I'm pretty sure u can print it out. I got the Cigars and these lows from NDC and both came with receipt with shipping info, billing and such etc.

I'm lucky that FNL let me through because I made 3 seperate transaction using $20 rewards cards.

Last edited:

If you look at the last section of their prepaid return sticker, it's actually a receipt. It says bill to, the product you order, total, etc. I keep that in my shoe box and toss the return label. 

wootonralph wootonralph Hardly noticeable at all. And I don't think the shield would prevent creasing in that part of the shoe, would it?

Correct. Sneaker shields are supposed to prevent the toe box from creasing. Goes back to Air Force ones and the way they crease.

Kind of what I thought.
AF 1's is the only time I tried Sheilds and they didn't work.
This of course was like 00-01 so maybe they've gotten better since.
Even at the time I didn't care that my toes creased until the sales rep in FNL sold me on the fact that it made the shoe look bad and made me look silly etc, LMAO, I was like ok then, ring me up a pair.
Next time I grabbed a shoe from his store, he got the side eye from me man

Funny when the whole craze was about when sneakers creased and peeps was trippen off how they looked. We have to remember that shoes will ALWAYS end up creasing no matter what. Weather it be in the front or in back, they will crease. Period!

I put sneaker shields in all my jordans except 11s..I Know shoes crease, but I hate when they do. And I drive a stick shift so I want to slow the creasing as much as I can.

do sneaker shields work well with 3's?  also, what if the toebox is already creased would it help to put one in to de-crease it or prevent further creases?

Last edited:
Would be nice for NIKE to ID some Jordan like these Low 11's… or V's or 2's at least instead of Old Mars n CP3's

then we could custom up a real design..

Back
Top Bottom