Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

There's a few brush strokes but nike was nice enough to already pre-crease both pairs cement areas for me.

I wouldn't worry about any criticism. the area is small enough that whatever strokes that may be there are minor. good work man.

as far as anyone wanting to do the tongue tag black... wouldn't a fabric marker do the trick?

I'm not painting my pairs. Keeping them as they are. The cement doesn't bother me.

Do people think there might still be a restock? Should we expect the resale prices to settle at around $200-$225? Gotta get a different size so trying to move my pair to get another one

Restock... A 50/50 possibility. Value of these lows will go down. Average I've seen them around 220-250 tops. A couple months, should be down to as 190-220

My honest opinion is that after a  short drop in price, they will go up a year or so down the line. The white/red XI lows were pretty cheap last year but have now spiked after inventory dried up. This being a black colorway, I'm sure the price will increase but not for a while. 

My honest opinion is that after a  short drop in price, they will go up a year or so down the line. The white/red XI lows were pretty cheap last year but have now spiked after inventory dried up. This being a black colorway, I'm sure the price will increase but not for a while. 
this, I was pissed when I tried to find a second pair of the white n red lows last year

my bet is its going to settle at 200. about 40 over retail. these seem to be everywhere. i mean look on ebay, some individual sellers have sold 600+ alone and still got tons left lol..

Last edited:

everything goes up after a year or so but i do agree, these will drop in price before they go higher. i feel like another month or so would be an optimal time to grab these if you wanted them, after summer they will slowly start to increase in price.

I still don't get how resellers have stacks upon stacks whereas it's hard as hell for me to get 1 pair. Either they're GM or have some crazy hook up. In any case, I ain't mad, just need some insider tips hahah View media item 1037447Got 1 pair and deciding on when to unds them.

I still don't get how resellers have stacks upon stacks whereas it's hard as hell for me to get 1 pair. Either they're GM or have some crazy hook up. In any case, I ain't mad, just need some insider tips hahah View media item 1037447Got 1 pair and deciding on when to unds them.
Of course they have a hook up. Anyone who is actually GOOD at reselling has been doing it for 2-3+ years now. You re-invest your profits and have the right connections, they'll sell you FSR's out the back door. I know in San Jose alone there's 3 or 4 guys who consistently have FSR's of 3-4 shoes every week. You make $50-$100 a shoe and do that 50 times a week, you can buy them out with cash for everything they have. Money talks and most of these resellers who aren't doing a pair here or there, but actually making a living from it? They're up 10's of thousands and are spending thousands a week pumping in new shoes to resell.

Of course they have a hook up. Anyone who is actually GOOD at reselling has been doing it for 2-3+ years now. You re-invest your profits and have the right connections, they'll sell you FSR's out the back door. I know in San Jose alone there's 3 or 4 guys who consistently have FSR's of 3-4 shoes every week. You make $50-$100 a shoe and do that 50 times a week, you can buy them out with cash for everything they have. Money talks and most of these resellers who aren't doing a pair here or there, but actually making a living from it? They're up 10's of thousands and are spending thousands a week pumping in new shoes to resell.

I have a distant cousin that does this. I tried to explain this once in the Baron 9 thread to no avail. Cats can't Phathom the idea of another man being successful or able to drop G's on sneaks to slide out the back of his SUV, can do it and make a very decent living.

They basically just told me I was new to NT and didn't know what I was talking about.

Last edited:
What you guys are talking about is rare. Half the time when you see a seller with stacks of them they are fake. The reason they sold so many is because they were sellig months in advance.

Notice how you hardly ever see a seller with stacks of pairs with actual stock tags on the boxes...and when you do see stock tags it's a guy who has them sitting in the parking lot at the mall they work in. Trolling trying to get Instagram likes.

I tried to give a pair of the whites last year away for retail and couldn't. Sold them 3 months ago for 350 shipped. Fickle bunch we are. Anyways....2nd coat is on. Perfect, no. Will they look awesome on feet, yes

View media item 1037485View media item 1037489View media item 1037493
The marks are mostly the black splatters. If I had it to do over again I would have got those off before painting. I was too nervous to use the materials to get it off for fear of messing the rest of the shoe up

Last edited:
well nike hit me back about the pain/scuff on that patent leather and told me that there's nothing wrong with that, and if i don't like it i can send em back or just shut up about it 
roll.gif

Cold blooded grizz :smh:

You can do the screw you move by hooping in them for 20 days them returning them for a full refund.

Back
Top Bottom