Air Jordan XI Concord 9 years later

ahhhh......theee xi..........the most sought after, imo,.....it is a true patriarch in the 1-23 campaign........wow......alls i know is i didnt get the 2000release but a few years later was blessed to git my hands on thee dmp concord. and as we speak its on ice up in my closet, and even though i didnt have theshoe when it first hit, i did have a extreme love for the shoe.

ahhhh......theee xi..........the most sought after, imo,.....it is a true patriarch in the 1-23 campaign........wow......alls i know is i didnt get the 2000release but a few years later was blessed to git my hands on thee dmp concord. and as we speak its on ice up in my closet, and even though i didnt have theshoe when it first hit, i did have a extreme love for the shoe.

Originally Posted by jason16

just got my DS pair last week. Concords >> DMP XI

laugh.gif

hellz naw... DMP soles >> 200 concord soles

overall its OG's >>DMP's >> 2000 concords

laugh.gif

hellz naw... DMP soles >> 200 concord soles

overall its OG's >>DMP's >> 2000 concords