Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by karxken

is $100 + ds concords an ok deal for deadstock 09 S Jams?

Not at all.

One for the other is a fair trade. You're getting ripped off if you pay the extra $100.

No money should exchange hands for this trade. 

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

sneaker.st just restocked for 350

thinking about pulling the trigger..................this might be the cheapest i'll find them...........

Fair trade to me. The prices on 09 Spacejams have went up alot since release date a couple years ago. Now if this trade were to take place 2 years or so from now...I'd think it might be a fair trade due to ds shortages of both shoes.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Fair trade to me. The prices on 09 Spacejams have went up alot since release date a couple years ago. Now if this trade were to take place 2 years or so from now...I'd think it might be a fair trade due to ds shortages of both shoes.

thats what i was thinking. if u check  on sold ds 09 space jam on ebay they are averaging from 400$ to 550$  and  my concords have been sitting on CL for $325 for a month now  .  Im offering at least $60-$70 on top   ..ds concords are evrywhere but DS sj is hard to find.

Decided to Un DS my pair today finaly Here's some crappy Cell pics from my evo from the event, I got there around 6:00 pm , glad I slept on the Last shots now , only wanted to get one sneaker for christmas for myself and the concords trumped these so glad I didn't have to pay resellers prices    

Bout to hit up church street after the skills contests
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

thats what i was thinking. if u check  on sold ds 09 space jam on ebay they are averaging from 400$ to 550$  and  my concords have been sitting on CL for $325 for a month now  .  Im offering at least $60-$70 on top   ..ds concords are evrywhere but DS sj is hard to find.

I personally wouldn't do it. '09 SJs really aren't even worth it.
-Drew

finally got my pair through a trade...I gave up DS Lebron Sprites plus $50 for a pair that was worn once. I think I got the better end of the deal.

Sneaker.st just stocked up on a bunch of J's...

Space Jams, Raging Bull Pack 5s, AJ1 DMP, AJ6 Infrared Pack, AJ 11/12, AJ 16/7, AJ 6/17, AJ 19/4, AJ7 DMP. O_O

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Sneaker.st just stocked up on a bunch of J's...

Space Jams, Raging Bull Pack 5s, AJ1 DMP, AJ6 Infrared Pack, AJ 11/12, AJ 16/7, AJ 6/17, AJ 19/4, AJ7 DMP. O_O

R these fugazi pairs? How can u have so much fsr on these old jays?

Sneaker.st is legit (always have been), just not sure how they do it.. but they do it. They had restocks similar to the one now last year.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Been seeing a lot more people wearing these lately. Still haven't busted mine out, and I don't know when I will.

I know exactly what you mean. I've tried mine on in my apartment a few times, switched out the laces and stored away the originals all in preparation of wearing them. I've set the date to unDS them on the 4th of July. But I'm not even sure if I will then either

Originally Posted by air4life

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Not at all.

One for the other is a fair trade. You're getting ripped off if you pay the extra $100.

No money should exchange hands for this trade. 

Not sure why you dudes keep saying this.

What's easier to find right now, DS Space Jams or Concords?
What cost more right now, DS Space Jams or Concords?

You two must not know the going rate for Space Jams at the moment.

going rate for space jams is high but i wouldn't make that trade either

i would also look for shoe for shoe on that trade

space jams yellow easier and aren't as comfortable

Sneaker.st is legit (always have been), just not sure how they do it.. but they do it. They had restocks similar to the one now last year.
I think it's owned by a member on here, I believe he USE to talk about not charging rape prices for shoes and keeping them at or below retail. But now every sought after shoe is above retail
roll.gif

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

I think it's owned by a member on here, I believe he USE to talk about not charging rape prices for shoes and keeping them at or below retail. But now every sought after shoe is above retail
roll.gif
Of course

Back
Top Bottom