Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by karxken

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Fair trade to me. The prices on 09 Spacejams have went up alot since release date a couple years ago. Now if this trade were to take place 2 years or so from now...I'd think it might be a fair trade due to ds shortages of both shoes.

thats what i was thinking. if u check  on sold ds 09 space jam on ebay they are averaging from 400$ to 550$  and  my concords have been sitting on CL for $325 for a month now  .  Im offering at least $60-$70 on top   ..ds concords are evrywhere but DS sj is hard to find.

I personally wouldn't do it. '09 SJs really aren't even worth it.
-Drew
If you paid retail for your concords then I would do it.
$200 for concords plus an extra $100 is $300 in terms of the cash you are spending.

Its become very difficult to find ds SJ for that price. Seems fair to me.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by serra2008

like the bred xi from CDP
Those are thee worst XI ever produced in terms of quality and the worst CDP out of any produced!!
sick.gif
Very true. Breds hurt my feet. however Concords and cool greys are very comfortable.

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Sneaker.st is legit (always have been), just not sure how they do it.. but they do it. They had restocks similar to the one now last year.
I think it's owned by a member on here, I believe he USE to talk about not charging rape prices for shoes and keeping them at or below retail. But now every sought after shoe is above retail
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure it's a member of NT staff that runs it. And true, they use to say they wouldn't hit us with rape charges but you notice how ever since they went on their raping spree they stopped posting as much in here? 
laugh.gif

To each his own tho, if people are willing to pay it then why not charge it. 

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Been seeing a lot more people wearing these lately. Still haven't busted mine out, and I don't know when I will.

I know exactly what you mean. I've tried mine on in my apartment a few times, switched out the laces and stored away the originals all in preparation of wearing them. I've set the date to unDS them on the 4th of July. But I'm not even sure if I will then either
wow really sounds like you are enjoying them..........wear the dam shoes

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

Been seeing a lot more people wearing these lately. Still haven't busted mine out, and I don't know when I will.

I know exactly what you mean. I've tried mine on in my apartment a few times, switched out the laces and stored away the originals all in preparation of wearing them. I've set the date to unDS them on the 4th of July. But I'm not even sure if I will then either
wow really sounds like you are enjoying them..........wear the dam shoes

thats what im saying. you payed at least 180 for them, so you might as well rock em while they are still fresh and icy. rocked mine 2x so far, they are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Every time i wear my concords i have a craving for icecream sandwiches. and the packaging alone resembles an icecream cake. jb and nabisco collabo. yum yum eatem up, especially oreos dip them joints in whole milk. Not that fat free joint. Whole milk red lid. And just sit back and admire tinker bells creation. Yummie to my tummie.

Sounds just like me... Haven't thought about wearing them at all

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by air4life

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Not at all.

One for the other is a fair trade. You're getting ripped off if you pay the extra $100.

No money should exchange hands for this trade. 

Not sure why you dudes keep saying this.

What's easier to find right now, DS Space Jams or Concords?
What cost more right now, DS Space Jams or Concords?

You two must not know the going rate for Space Jams at the moment.

I guess it all depends on the owner of the space jams...when the concords just released and the hype was still crazy, I hit up a few people that had DS space jams in my size and they all were willing to trade straight up...personally I wouldn't trade 11's for 11's because I like them so much....and its a headache and costly to replace a pair after the fact....

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Every time i wear my concords i have a craving for icecream sandwiches. and the packaging alone resembles an icecream cake. jb and nabisco collabo. yum yum eatem up, especially oreos dip them joints in whole milk. Not that fat free joint. Whole milk red lid. And just sit back and admire tinker bells creation. Yummie to my tummie.

roll.gif
Dude, your nuts.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by karxken

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Fair trade to me. The prices on 09 Spacejams have went up alot since release date a couple years ago. Now if this trade were to take place 2 years or so from now...I'd think it might be a fair trade due to ds shortages of both shoes.

thats what i was thinking. if u check  on sold ds 09 space jam on ebay they are averaging from 400$ to 550$  and  my concords have been sitting on CL for $325 for a month now  .  Im offering at least $60-$70 on top   ..ds concords are evrywhere but DS sj is hard to find.

I personally wouldn't do it. '09 SJs really aren't even worth it.
-Drew
THIS.

Those Spacejams are garbo.. the quality on the Concords is better then the last Spacejams and everything following it.

I slept on those even though I love the SJ colorway, and I still don't regret it. At all. I see pictures of DS pairs yellowing horribly after not even a year and I just sit back and
laugh.gif

I would tell him to keep his garbo SJs because he's probably just trying to get rid of them cause they're yellowing. Sell your Concords and buy some quality SJs.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by sneaker st

We’re the guys that don’t want to pay hypebeast prices and don’t expect you to either.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Its all good. If they willing to pay it, then why not charge it. I would do that same. Make your money. WE all would.

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

was talking with a few people at work today, big bangs for concords a fair trade?
I think it would be a pretty fair trade, both shoes are going for about the same. The big bangs do have a more limited factor though. So to me whoever gets the big bangs might come out on top, but barely

was talking with a few people at work today, big bangs for concords a fair trade?
I think it would be a pretty fair trade, both shoes are going for about the same. The big bangs do have a more limited factor though. So to me whoever gets the big bangs might come out on top, but barely

even trade

Originally Posted by coreyatou

even trade

I thought about trading one of my concords for the big bangs, but slept on it, and was able to find the bangs in my size for retail the next day...but, as of now, even trade, down the road, who knows

i'd personally wait on a trade like that. who know's what will happen, with the flight ones restocking and other rumors about galaxy foams restock. i'd kick myself if i let concords go and the big bangs rereleased.

big bangs even trade with cords...really? why? cause its labeled limited? <---real question, not knocking your opinion but would like to know why you think they level up with the cords.

this pass weekend was great for me! with so many shoes Nike released...i had a chance to pick up 2 more cords. people were so hyped about the releases this weekend that they were letting go of these cords on the low. By the way....Best time to pick up on shoes you missed is the week or days of when the next "it" shoes comes out. ReSellers are looking to get rid of their stuff quick just to get the new release. At least, the baby resellers that needs funds right away.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Sounds just like me... Haven't thought about wearing them at all
wait till summer comes...you going to see everyone with these on!

Back
Top Bottom