Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Hey anyone validate the carbon fiber on this on concord 11s ? I had to brighten the pic up a bit

Can you be a little bit more detailed as to how now they're fake? So far they've gone from the smooth fake checkered board to the rubber squared but not identical to the real carbon fiber

Can you be a little bit more detailed as to how now they're fake? So far they've gone from the smooth fake checkered board to the rubber squared but not identical to the real carbon fiber
could've been cuz of the filtering you did. but take straight front, side, back and top pics. not weird angled ones

I get the whole dj khaled thing he's an idiot Blah bla blah his 11s are fake ...but what about drake lol...you're telling me his pair are fake too?

His have spacing between the 45 I'm guessing you know more than drake lol right ?
if you're not buying them from Drake, they're fake(although if that pic is before he got a deal then...) , kiddo

matter of fact, those fakes from a year and a half ago were seen with a few celebs that thought they were legit but aren't... soooooo

Last edited:
These high quality fakes are getting to the point where some of the quality is even better than authentic pairs. Also no shoe is worth $400 realistically however sometimes you have to pay that price depending on how much you want it.

These high quality fakes are getting to the point where some of the quality is even better than authentic pairs. Also no shoe is worth $400 realistically however sometimes you have to pay that price depending on how much you want it.

Still not true. The fake factories do a good job of replicating the shoes on the surface but side by side there are always difference that are consistent on fakes. For instance fake royal blue oneee are always a shade of from the authentics or the suede on the fake fear 4s is always a different color than the authentics. At best high quality fakes are comparable but they're have not or will not be the same or better.

Huh?

Space Jams are black/blue, not black/purple?

The original space jams have a concord jumpman

I imagine the 11 hysteria will be similar to last year and the year before. No sneaker in the foreseeable future is going to have as much of an impact on the "sneaker game" as the Concords did in 2011.

Ready for this shoe to release again, these are one of my grails.

That'd bring the apocalypse, I figure...it's what started this whole "everyone is a sneakerhead/reseller" boom a few years ago.
It's the first shoe that really caught my attention. Wasn't until I seen a slow replay of Gerald green playin for the nets doin some windmill. then the breds came out and I had really liked those. then the gammas and gamma 12s... but playoff 8s were my first j since Gammas were all gone. followed by the trail blazer kamikaze 2

Back
Top Bottom