Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i'm curious, was there any explanation on why the jumpman on the left shoe got reversed since 09? 

I finally got me a pair of concords.. EXCITED.. I'm going to get these things looking 100%.. Soles will get reiced so that the traction pods are on point and I will get the paten leather repainted so its glistening shining like a diamond..lol

I'm going to break my concords in heavy this winter. While everyone else is rocking there lows. Only worn my 2011's about 3-4 times since they dropped

I'm going to break my concords in heavy this winter. While everyone else is rocking there lows. Only worn my 2011's about 3-4 times since they dropped
the mid's to me are much beter than the lows.. i just wish the traction pods didnt yellow the sole though.. #blamenike

the mid's to me are much beter than the lows.. i just wish the traction pods didnt yellow the sole though.. #blamenike

The mids are WAY better but I've actually been trying to get my sole to yellow on the 2011's. It gives em a vintage look in my opinion especially when mesh is still white and the patent leather is shining. Wooooh!

still happens on the lows too. seen yellow ones for sale lately
the older retros didnt do that tho.. the 2000's and stuff.. the XVI samples in 2012 have been doing it but I have the CDP's and no traction pod yellowing.
son... why do you have your own self quoted... TWICE in your sig
roll.gif

I am going to list my son's Jordan 11 Breds and Jordan 11 Concords on Ebay. Both are size 12...can anyone look at the pics and tell me what I should try and get for them? The concords are kind of rough, but the breds are in solid shape. Any help would be appreciated.

ask your son first before you list them :rofl:

Taking my pair back to 2011 when people were going ape**** for them..Then protecting them so when i rock them.. they are looking perfect at all times..

top shoe lookin fake
my shoe I like the look to look like its a new shoe again instead of it looking like its yellowing all over there. :-D I know a ton of you NT'ers want your kicks to look yellow but me.. I dont.. if i want a shoe to look yellow i wouldnt have done it.

il oled at some saying they want to yellow. i dont, but im not gonna spend the time to do all this metro sexual stuff to my shoes. they are shoes, meant to be worn and enjoyed. those closet folks are sensitive in da butt tooooo muchh... midas whale walk in walmart bags. smfh

Taking my pair back to 2011 when people were going ape**** for them..Then protecting them so when i rock them.. they are looking perfect at all times..
wut? what exactly is going on with the top shoe? protecting the herringbone? I'm so confused right now.

wut? what exactly is going on with the top shoe? protecting the herringbone? I'm so confused right now.
nothing i just have that covering because the stuff can get on the traction and to get it off can be a pain sometimes and on some shoes it can slightly lighten the paint.. its coming off as soon as im done with the shoe which now it is off..

Complaining about yellowed soles is like complaining about produce going bad.

Back
Top Bottom