Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ who wears a 7.5?

laugh.gif
men who are challenged when it comes to height
roll.gif

my 5'5'' girlfriend wears 7.5.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

^ who wears a 7.5?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Dang you guys are grimey really gettin @ dude cuz he wears a 7.5
roll.gif
can't we all just be happy and jolly together?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

^ who wears a 7.5?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Dang you guys are grimey really gettin @ dude cuz he wears a 7.5
roll.gif
can't we all just be happy and jolly together?
laugh.gif

cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

I'm chillen. Dudes can clown all they want. Size 7.5 or not, I've got my two pairs about to get a third for around 230.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I'm chillen. Dudes can clown all they want. Size 7.5 or not, I've got my two pairs about to get a third for around 230.

I hope you're not referring to me.. I got two pairs on ice right now both for retail no issues at all. I could have had more but instead I helped out some people with Christmas presents that they asked me to help them get. Felt good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

I hope you're not referring to me.. I got two pairs on ice right now both for retail no issues at all. I could have had more but instead I helped out some people with Christmas presents that they asked me to help them get. Felt good.
pimp.gif
nah, in general. I'm glad you got your pairs. Even happier to see you were able to hook others up. That's very benevolent of you.

This is what NT has become, beefin about cap locks in one thread and clowning on someone due to their shoe size. Here's a novel concept, can we just get back to the shoes? Damn.

I've already seen a few pairs going for lower than $300 so I'll bite once I can get my 11.5/12 at a decent price. Not stressing it. Lot of heat dropping this year to focus on for now, I'll pounce when the time is right.

my natterjacks order from 2 wednesdays ago just arrived! 2 flawleess sz 10's. this time they shipped royal mail/usps instead of dhl express, maybe thats why it took a little longer.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

laugh.gif
Am I the only one that finds it ironic that the 2 people saying this stuff are both trying to resell pairs?

You can get 09' Space Jams & 10' Cool Greys for $300 EASILY on craigslist right now. Someone has a pair of DS Cool Greys on CL right now asking $275. CDP blk/red XI's are going for at least $400, these seem to be the most expensive. Not included XI's from 00/01 or DMP's.

Now of course, not every pair is going to be selling like that. But if your patient enough, you will find someone who needs some quick cash. Just keep checking CL every now and then like I do and you will be shocked at some of the deals you can get.

I said in another thread earlier today, I just got a pair of DS Anniversary XI's for $180. $180!
You got it wrong brotha, read it again. "I will ENTERTAIN" offers hardly sounds like i'm trying to resell. I don't care if I have these things for the rest of my life, it's my favorite shoe and i've got gobs of them on ice. 

On another note, i'll buy alllll you have for $250, right now. Don't hold your breath until these go on average for $250.00 because it aint gonna happen. 
You sure about that buddy?
91581571.jpg

Did you really just post up sz 7's and 7.5's? SMH Cmon man, i'm talking ADULT sizes. 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

some people are getting stuck with these because of the early release issue glad i got rid of my pairs early, people was happy to pay 350 the day after 
laugh.gif

Some guy offered me 400 for one of my pairs on RD. I glady took his money. If you picked these up to resell and you haven't moved them by now, then you've missed the boat. Only way you'll get that 350+ resell is by sitting on them for a year or two.
LOL Yall are just talking, just to be heard. Search ebays ended auctions man. 

ccastro02, I think you brought that upon yourself bro. We were refering to the resell average price in general, not the prices of sz 7, 7.5. Everybody knows those super small sizes sell suuuper cheap, but overall, you won't ever find this shoe selling for $250 on average, it just isn't going to happen. Are some pairs going to fall through the cracks and get snatched up for cheap, sure, but they won't be readilly available at those prices. 

some people are getting stuck with these because of the early release issue glad i got rid of my pairs early, people was happy to pay 350 the day after 
laugh.gif

Some guy offered me 400 for one of my pairs on RD. I glady took his money. If you picked these up to resell and you haven't moved them by now, then you've missed the boat. Only way you'll get that 350+ resell is by sitting on them for a year or two.
what do you mean search ebay ended auctions? are you trying to say people are still getting 350 easily for these cause you would be wrong, to get 350 for these if you are selling on ebay you have to sell for at least 380 - 400 to get that 350 after fees and shipping, if your doing meet ups the going price rite now is about 310, my point is that if youre sitting on these looking for that double come up you better have patience because the market is flooded right about now

what do you mean search ebay ended auctions? are you trying to say people are still getting 350 easily for these cause you would be wrong, to get 350 for these if you are selling on ebay you have to sell for at least 380 - 400 to get that 350 after fees and shipping, if your doing meet ups the going price rite now is about 310, my point is that if youre sitting on these looking for that double come up you better have patience because the market is flooded right about now
Well the first problem would be the person looking for a "double come up" on average. That would have to be some mighty fine navigating lol. 

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

is $260 a good price for these ds? just copped mine on a local pickup last week

common man. you got 14,000 + posts on here and i'm sure you been reading this thread stop trying to get e props 
laugh.gif

now if it was a kids size then no. you did not get a good price.

laugh.gif

Seeing that you are still sitting on a size 13, I think I stand correct. 
ebay prices will ALWAYS be the highest (outside of FC). Look at the past couple of pages of guys being able to pick them up locally for 250-270, and this is only a little over a month after.

We see this happen every year, with almost every release. When the market gets flooded, prices come down and then once the market dries up, the prices shoot right back up. 
laugh.gif
 @ everyone that thinks they're sitting on a gold mine.

^ who wears a 7.5?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Have you ever stopped and even attempted to look at how much the sz 10+ is going for? Or does your feet give you a Napoleon Complex?
Why would i? I have no interest in a size 10. Have you ever stopped to see what the size 7.5's have been going for? If so why?
No. Cuz I don't have any kids in middle school?
Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

To the dude saying he got his for 230 and he wears a size 7.5...... Calm down bro. Girl sizes usually go for less.

^ who wears a 7.5?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

I hope ijapino/meth come through and suspend you bums for "personal attacks".

Take that *%!# to ISS. For the month that I was there (after getting banned here and waiting for my new account to go through), that's all I saw and it takes away from the discussion. 

Seeing that you are still sitting on a size 13, I think I stand correct. 
ebay prices will ALWAYS be the highest (outside of FC). Look at the past couple of pages of guys being able to pick them up locally for 250-270, and this is only a little over a month after.

We see this happen every year, with almost every release. When the market gets flooded, prices come down and then once the market dries up, the prices shoot right back up. 
laugh.gif
 @ everyone that thinks they're sitting on a gold mine.
Broham, you DO NOT stand correct. I am talking AVERAGE going rate for the shoe, not the price, KneeCap Pookie will meet up with you and off the pair he stole from June Bug and them! 
BTW, not sitting on A size 13 brotha, sittin on many size 13's and various other sizes, but I ain't pushin them because I don't mind owning these things until they do it again. 

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

What makes a shoe a "summer" shoe versus any of the other three seasons?
roll.gif
good question man

Usually its the colorway.
Bright, Vibrant shoes.

For instance, these are most known as summer shoes:

Air Jordan 5 "USA" - bright colors, patent leather, mostly white sneaker.

air-jordan-v-white-red-navy-hitting-retailers-1.jpg

Air Jordan 3 "True Blue" - same as 5's, bright colors, low-top sneaker (perfect for shorts), white upper.

air-jordan-3-whitetrue-blue.jpg

Winter/Fall sneakers are usually dark colored, black even, that take use of the colors of the time of the year.

Sept-Dec. Dark reds, dark greens, black, dark gray.

examples:

Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" - dark colorways. Warm tones contacting with dark upper.

air-jordan-bordeaux-7-vii-sneakers.jpg

Air Jordan 3 "Black Cement" - most agreed of a fall/winter sneaker, not because of colorway, but use of color blocking.

Winter "bright white colors/snow" with mist blue-like tints (the way light reflects off snow); fall-same as Bordeaux, the black stands out from cool tones of fall (reds, greens, yellows).

tumblr_lv91r1U2Rq1qeto98o1_500.jpg

This is the best way I can describe what is known as "a sneaker for a type of season."

"Spring" sneakers usually use this same thing, and match colors with the season (bright colors, easter, memorial day) and contrast with color blocking of the sneaker.

example:

Air Jordan 9 "FTLOTG" - bright university blue contrasting with white midsole/outsole.

I would classify this as a "Spring" shoe.

jordan-9-love-of-the-game-1.jpg

Air Jordan 5 "Grapes" - same as 9's, bright vibrant colors contrasting mostly white upper.

tumblr_lv8hwaVQjI1qza3lno1_400.jpg

*Hope this helps.

glasses.gif
That makes a little sense, but I think it has primarily to do with clothes, then shoes follow by extension. Either way, I live in Miami so we don't really have season. We wear whatever colors we want.

Let me just say this and i'm done with it. 
I think you guys are misunderstanding what people are saying. When a guy says "Give it until summer and these things will be going for $250" it seems as though he is saying that the AVERAGE market value will be around $250.00, which just isn't going to be the case and i'm sure most of us would agree that. Now on the other hand, are some guys going to catch a few pairs that slip through the cracks and under the radar? Absolutely, but those pairs DO NOT make up the market price or value. So as much as you want to HATE on the people holding multiples of the kicks and "
laugh.gif
" at dudes that "think they're sitting on a goldmine", you really can't unless you have hit the VEIN and can get them at retail because when it comes down to it, those dudes are the ones that will be clubbing you over the head for $450ea. a couple years down the line. 

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by VAHustler

roll.gif
good question man

Usually its the colorway.
Bright, Vibrant shoes.

For instance, these are most known as summer shoes:

Air Jordan 5 "USA" - bright colors, patent leather, mostly white sneaker.

air-jordan-v-white-red-navy-hitting-retailers-1.jpg

Air Jordan 3 "True Blue" - same as 5's, bright colors, low-top sneaker (perfect for shorts), white upper.

air-jordan-3-whitetrue-blue.jpg

Winter/Fall sneakers are usually dark colored, black even, that take use of the colors of the time of the year.

Sept-Dec. Dark reds, dark greens, black, dark gray.

examples:

Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" - dark colorways. Warm tones contacting with dark upper.

air-jordan-bordeaux-7-vii-sneakers.jpg

Air Jordan 3 "Black Cement" - most agreed of a fall/winter sneaker, not because of colorway, but use of color blocking.

Winter "bright white colors/snow" with mist blue-like tints (the way light reflects off snow); fall-same as Bordeaux, the black stands out from cool tones of fall (reds, greens, yellows).

tumblr_lv91r1U2Rq1qeto98o1_500.jpg

This is the best way I can describe what is known as "a sneaker for a type of season."

"Spring" sneakers usually use this same thing, and match colors with the season (bright colors, easter, memorial day) and contrast with color blocking of the sneaker.

example:

Air Jordan 9 "FTLOTG" - bright university blue contrasting with white midsole/outsole.

I would classify this as a "Spring" shoe.

jordan-9-love-of-the-game-1.jpg

Air Jordan 5 "Grapes" - same as 9's, bright vibrant colors contrasting mostly white upper.

tumblr_lv8hwaVQjI1qza3lno1_400.jpg

*Hope this helps.

glasses.gif
That makes a little sense, but I think it has primarily to do with clothes, then shoes follow by extension. Either way, I live in Miami so we don't really have season. We wear whatever colors we want.

It definitely has to do with the clothes your rock with the shoes. I can hear your argument that black (dark) sneakers look better in the winter than white (light) shoes in the winter though.  

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

To the dude saying he got his for 230 and he wears a size 7.5...... Calm down bro. Girl sizes usually go for less.

LOL
roll.gif
 . And the tension that started in December continues

Back
Top Bottom