Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

LOL Yall are just talking, just to be heard. Search ebays ended auctions man. 

Seeing that you are still sitting on a size 13, I think I stand correct. 
ebay prices will ALWAYS be the highest (outside of FC). Look at the past couple of pages of guys being able to pick them up locally for 250-270, and this is only a little over a month after.

We see this happen every year, with almost every release. When the market gets flooded, prices come down and then once the market dries up, the prices shoot right back up. 
laugh.gif
 @ everyone that thinks they're sitting on a gold mine.
Broham, you DO NOT stand correct. I am talking AVERAGE going rate for the shoe, not the price, KneeCap Pookie will meet up with you and off the pair he stole from June Bug and them! 
BTW, not sitting on A size 13 brotha, sittin on many size 13's and various other sizes, but I ain't pushin them because I don't mind owning these things until they do it again. 
Your not pushing them? but you have a sig advertising them in big *++ bold font. 
laugh.gif

Even in a year or two, max asking price will be around $350 - so average price will be around $300.

And you'll get even less for a sz.6, 6.5 & 13. Nobody wants those sizes.

why is this still goin on. if any thing this thread should be for ppl who didnt get em to help each other but 2 be havin a debate over sneaker economics smh smh. "things are only worth what someone is wiling 2 pay for them" -mi madre. and keep your salt pics and comments 2 yall selves i got my 1 pair and am coolin off that. Peace love and grow tf up. Please

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Seeing that you are still sitting on a size 13, I think I stand correct. 
ebay prices will ALWAYS be the highest (outside of FC). Look at the past couple of pages of guys being able to pick them up locally for 250-270, and this is only a little over a month after.

We see this happen every year, with almost every release. When the market gets flooded, prices come down and then once the market dries up, the prices shoot right back up. 
laugh.gif
 @ everyone that thinks they're sitting on a gold mine.
Broham, you DO NOT stand correct. I am talking AVERAGE going rate for the shoe, not the price, KneeCap Pookie will meet up with you and off the pair he stole from June Bug and them! 
BTW, not sitting on A size 13 brotha, sittin on many size 13's and various other sizes, but I ain't pushin them because I don't mind owning these things until they do it again. 
Your not pushing them? but you have a sig advertising them in big *++ bold font. 
laugh.gif

Even in a year or two, max asking price will be around $350 - so average price will be around $300.

And you'll get even less for a sz.6, 6.5 & 13. Nobody wants those sizes.
Uhhhh, does it say that i'm selling them? Does it say i'm trading them? NO, it says I will ENTERTAIN offers. I guess I need to start speaking in layman's terms, but that means you might as well offer me something out of the ordinary or i'm keeping them. Is that too hard to figure out? Also, where in the world did you get the notion that nobody wants a size 13? You might want to do a little research on sz 13 kicks. 
I'm done with you young dudes. Enjoy your concords everybody! 

you can still get good money for ds 2011 concords if you wait for the right offer. i just sold a ds sz 11 for $375 on cl, dude even drove to me to pick it up. im still sitting on 2 sz 11, 3 sz 10.5, and 2 sz 10, plan on keeping at least 4. i do agree that ebay prices have fallen by about 10%-20%, average price for sz 10-12 is about $325 after shipping.

For those who grabbed multiples thinking they were on the come up are sadly mistaken.

For the amount of extra money that you might get for reselling them after months of sitting on them

You could of that made in two weeks working at McDonalds and then some

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

For those who grabbed multiples thinking they were on the come up are sadly mistaken.

For the amount of extra money that you might get for reselling them after months of sitting on them

Agreed.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

But by flipping the kicks you make it in a day or two, without having to work there.

This logic is so stupid. Don't really understand where your going with it.

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Man just watched a pair of DS 11.5 go for 465.00 shipped on eBay. Wow

I'm sure they will be relisted. It had shill bidding all over that listing.

Once the seller relists them, contact the seller and ask why they were relisted he/she will say "the buyer never paid"

Let me just say this and i'm done with it. 
I think you guys are misunderstanding what people are saying. When a guy says "Give it until summer and these things will be going for $250" it seems as though he is saying that the AVERAGE market value will be around $250.00, which just isn't going to be the case and i'm sure most of us would agree that. Now on the other hand, are some guys going to catch a few pairs that slip through the cracks and under the radar? Absolutely, but those pairs DO NOT make up the market price or value. So as much as you want to HATE on the people holding multiples of the kicks and "
laugh.gif
" at dudes that "think they're sitting on a goldmine", you really can't unless you have hit the VEIN and can get them at retail because when it comes down to it, those dudes are the ones that will be clubbing you over the head for $450ea. a couple years down the line. 

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
QFT!!!

Ok, who snatched up what size/sizes Natterjacks had up last night.. Checked around 3:30 yesterday afternoon and nothing.. Check again around midnight and they have the Concords up saying in stock, but no sizes.. Came here and was surprised to see nobody saying they snatched'em up.. Just wanna know when exactly I missed'em lol and what sizes they had

I think you guys are misunderstanding what people are saying. When a guy says "Give it until summer and these things will be going for $250" it seems as though he is saying that the AVERAGE market value will be around $250.00, which just isn't going to be the case and i'm sure most of us would agree that. Now on the other hand, are some guys going to catch a few pairs that slip through the cracks and under the radar? Absolutely, but those pairs DO NOT make up the market price or value. So as much as you want to HATE on the people holding multiples of the kicks and "
laugh.gif
" at dudes that "think they're sitting on a goldmine", you really can't unless you have hit the VEIN and can get them at retail because when it comes down to it, those dudes are the ones that will be clubbing you over the head for $450ea. a couple years down the line. 

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
How can you be so sure? I'm pretty sure by the time june roles up, everyone would have already gotten their pairs  If anyone is buying concords in the summer it would be those who want a 2nd or a 3rd and i doubt anyone would pay upwards of $300 for a 2nd or 3rd pair when their 1st pair is still on ice. Only way dudes are buying multiples in the summer if they're getting a good deal. I dont doubt that prices will go up in about or year or so--when dudes have already worn out their pairs and are looking for a new pair all together.

So if by june you still havn't gotten your 1st pair, you didn't want them that bad to begin with.

EDIT: Just ask yourself, if you were sitting on 2 DS pairs and you were looking for a 3rd, would it even be worth it to you to buy a 3rd for 350+?

Originally Posted by proballerbb

laugh.gif

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
QFT!!!

You two cornballs should've moved your pairs when the stove was still hot. Get ready to sit on them for a long time if your wanting week one resell numbers. It happens every year. These will level out at around 260-270.

Co-sign everything ccastro02 said.

laugh.gif

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
QFT!!!

You two cornballs should've moved your pairs when the stove was still hot. Get ready to sit on them for a long time if your wanting week one resell numbers. It happens every year. These will level out at around 260-270.

roll.gif

As you stated earlier, that high re-sell boat is looong gone. If you're a sneakerhead and you're paying more than $300 come summer time, there's something you aint doing it right.  

laugh.gif

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
QFT!!!

Yes the first few days of release is always 400-500 and sometimes 600 so that was the chance to get rid of them for profit which most did. I say if you do want them for those prices you do have to let them chill for a few years till the list on cl and the bay dies down, then that is when you get it for those prices. I say summer the least amount will be 250-270 a few go down to 240 but that's it pretty much gonna be steady from there and go up bit by bit again. But who knows maybe the least amount will be 280-300 and it stays there, and that would be good.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

laugh.gif

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
How can you be so sure? I'm pretty sure by the time june roles up, everyone would have already gotten their pairs  If anyone is buying concords in the summer it would be those who want a 2nd or a 3rd and i doubt anyone would pay upwards of $300 for a 2nd or 3rd pair when their 1st pair is still on ice. Only way dudes are buying multiples in the summer if they're getting a good deal. I dont doubt that prices will go up in about or year or so--when dudes have already worn out their pairs and are looking for a new pair all together.

So if by june you still havn't gotten your 1st pair, you didn't want them that bad to begin with.

EDIT: Just ask yourself, if you were sitting on 2 DS pairs and you were looking for a 3rd, would it even be worth it to you to buy a 3rd for 350+?
I paid 3 bills each for 2 more pairs on cl actually but i don't mind since i like this cw along with black reds.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Man just watched a pair of DS 11.5 go for 465.00 shipped on eBay. Wow

I'm sure they will be relisted. It had shill bidding all over that listing.

Once the seller relists them, contact the seller and ask why they were relisted he/she will say "the buyer never paid"

Yea, that's pretty common or I have seen sellers try the "second chance offer" scam...this one is sneaky, here is a link to its details from ebay...
http://reviews.ebay.com/EBAY-SCAMS-...W-TO-IDENTIFY-THIS_W0QQugidZ10000000001398410

picked up my gfs 6.5y from the po this morning
pimp.gif
Mikoll88 you da man
pimp.gif
& that finally seals up the household gf-1..mini me-1 me x2.... someone told me $380 for a sz 12 today... lol keep em my max is $300 for a 3rd pair not a penny more... if i dont get a 3rd ok no problem......

laugh.gif

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
QFT!!!

These aren't going down to $260

Because people will always want a fresh pair as theirs begin to yellow and the mesh gets dirty.

I was lucky enough to get my pairs through NDC on the night of release. Only wanted one but ended up with 2. I'm fine with sitting on the second pair for a couple of years and then testing the market then and I might even end up keeping it if my first pair gets really beat fast. Most likely tho, I'm holding it as trade bait for past releases that I haven't been able to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom