Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I agree S329 that columbias will sell like crazy. It's not a coincidence that JB is dropping the most popular style of air jordan during the most hectic time of year. Any jordan XI during the christmas season will turn out to be madness and will sell out instantly!!

My 2 pairs came in today from the UK. Ordered last Tuesday so pretty damn fast sipping, but they wouldn't give me any tracking info.
Said they would, but never did. I did get my pairs tho. Just hate not knowing where they are. Shady @$* people all around me.
Signature was required tho. This was the hardest cop for me EVER!!!!!!
For a good price anyway.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Let me just say this and i'm done with it. 
I think you guys are misunderstanding what people are saying. When a guy says "Give it until summer and these things will be going for $250" it seems as though he is saying that the AVERAGE market value will be around $250.00, which just isn't going to be the case and i'm sure most of us would agree that. Now on the other hand, are some guys going to catch a few pairs that slip through the cracks and under the radar? Absolutely, but those pairs DO NOT make up the market price or value. So as much as you want to HATE on the people holding multiples of the kicks and "
laugh.gif
" at dudes that "think they're sitting on a goldmine", you really can't unless you have hit the VEIN and can get them at retail because when it comes down to it, those dudes are the ones that will be clubbing you over the head for $450ea. a couple years down the line. 

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
QFT!!!

You two cornballs should've moved your pairs when the stove was still hot. Get ready to sit on them for a long time if your wanting week one resell numbers. It happens every year. These will level out at around 260-270.

Co-sign everything ccastro02 said.
Look SISTA! I've told you, I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT MOVIN THEM! Look at my AVY and do some research on me man, general release concords aint where the money's at! 
Again, I am telling you, these WILL NOT EVER have an average resell value on EBAY(which is the #1 way to gauge market value as far as prices) of $260-$270,  you sound like a lady that missed out on the boat and is HOPING that they do drop so she can get a couple pairs. It's called wishful thinking. 

3rdly and FINALLY in case you didn't get the idea the 100 times i've mentioned it before. I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT TRYING TO MOVE CONCORDS!!!! I have all I want and then some. You got that??? Thank you.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

QFT!!!

You two cornballs should've moved your pairs when the stove was still hot. Get ready to sit on them for a long time if your wanting week one resell numbers. It happens every year. These will level out at around 260-270.

These aren't going down to $260

Because people will always want a fresh pair as theirs begin to yellow and the mesh gets dirty.
These dudes aren't paying attention man. The most coveted sneaker of all time and they are using sub par pairs(CG) to as a reference model? CMON now.

sellers wants $350 for thier pairs on CL but buyers onlu like to pay $300 ..so who gives?? ive had a wanted post for $300 for sz 9.5 for 2 weeks and the only sellers that contacted me are the ones saying $350..so ill wait

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

Big sizes big prices. It's what I've seen
Exactly, that's how it goes! To think, this clown said "nobody wants a size 13" LOLOL Yoooooung dudes.

also i almost got a piar for 260$ but when i saw the pair it was dimpled out on the patent and even if its a good buy i dont think ill be happy w the pair so i passed.

Originally Posted by karxken

also i almost got a piar for 260$ but when i saw the pair it was dimpled out on the patent and even if its a good buy i dont think ill be happy w the pair so i passed.

As you should, wait it out and you'll find the perfect pair and perfect opportunity to buy. 

QFT!!!

Haha people like you amuse me. Dont worry about what im doin. I am in no hurry to let mine go. This is my favorite shoe and that's the reason I got so many in my size. If the price is right or the trade looks good I'll let em go. If not I'll hold on to them and break em out overtime. I'm in no hurry to move the six pairs I have left. So worry about you and I'll do me. If other sneaker heads can get em for 260 270 or so more power to them.
PREACH! Too much hatin goin on for the people that can AFFORD to purchase as many as they want.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I think you guys are misunderstanding what people are saying. When a guy says "Give it until summer and these things will be going for $250" it seems as though he is saying that the AVERAGE market value will be around $250.00, which just isn't going to be the case and i'm sure most of us would agree that. Now on the other hand, are some guys going to catch a few pairs that slip through the cracks and under the radar? Absolutely, but those pairs DO NOT make up the market price or value. So as much as you want to HATE on the people holding multiples of the kicks and "
laugh.gif
" at dudes that "think they're sitting on a goldmine", you really can't unless you have hit the VEIN and can get them at retail because when it comes down to it, those dudes are the ones that will be clubbing you over the head for $450ea. a couple years down the line. 

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
How can you be so sure? I'm pretty sure by the time june roles up, everyone would have already gotten their pairs  If anyone is buying concords in the summer it would be those who want a 2nd or a 3rd and i doubt anyone would pay upwards of $300 for a 2nd or 3rd pair when their 1st pair is still on ice. Only way dudes are buying multiples in the summer if they're getting a good deal. I dont doubt that prices will go up in about or year or so--when dudes have already worn out their pairs and are looking for a new pair all together.

So if by june you still havn't gotten your 1st pair, you didn't want them that bad to begin with.

EDIT: Just ask yourself, if you were sitting on 2 DS pairs and you were looking for a 3rd, would it even be worth it to you to buy a 3rd for 350+?
This makes no sense bro! If that were the case, why do people still pay $500-$600-$700 for originals here and there and $400-$500 for 00's? Shouldn't they be going for $260-$270 according to your logic, because "everyone that wanted them has already gotten them"??? 
Believe this right here, there is somebody that has NO IDEA what the Concords are today that will be buying a pair 6 months from now, it's just how it goes man, there is always going to be a demand for this shoe and that is why Nike once considered turning this shoe into a perennial release, meaning that they would continually stock it and it would be available during all seasons.

I agree S329 that columbias will sell like crazy. It's not a coincidence that JB is dropping the most popular style of air jordan during the most hectic time of year. Any jordan XI during the christmas season will turn out to be madness and will sell out instantly!!

QFT.
Doesn't matter which 11 they drop, it will sell out fast regardless.

QFT!!!

Look SISTA! I've told you, I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT MOVIN THEM! Look at my AVY and do some research on me man, general release concords aint where the money's at! 
Again, I am telling you, these WILL NOT EVER have an average resell value on EBAY(which is the #1 way to gauge market value as far as prices) of $260-$270,  you sound like a lady that missed out on the boat and is HOPING that they do drop so she can get a couple pairs. It's called wishful thinking. 

3rdly and FINALLY in case you didn't get the idea the 100 times i've mentioned it before. I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT TRYING TO MOVE CONCORDS!!!! I have all I want and then some. You got that??? Thank you.

Amen brotha! I don't think he'll ever get it tho.

I see these selling in the 300-320 range over the next few years and then the price will either skyrocket to 400-500 dead stock or Jordan will release them again and these will fall around the $260-$280 range. But as of now there are alot of people ready to spend 300 plus on these all day every day

Originally Posted by ccastro02

laugh.gif

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
How can you be so sure? I'm pretty sure by the time june roles up, everyone would have already gotten their pairs  If anyone is buying concords in the summer it would be those who want a 2nd or a 3rd and i doubt anyone would pay upwards of $300 for a 2nd or 3rd pair when their 1st pair is still on ice. Only way dudes are buying multiples in the summer if they're getting a good deal. I dont doubt that prices will go up in about or year or so--when dudes have already worn out their pairs and are looking for a new pair all together.

So if by june you still havn't gotten your 1st pair, you didn't want them that bad to begin with.

EDIT: Just ask yourself, if you were sitting on 2 DS pairs and you were looking for a 3rd, would it even be worth it to you to buy a 3rd for 350+?
This makes no sense bro! If that were the case, why do people still pay $500-$600-$700 for originals here and there and $400-$500 for 00's? Shouldn't they be going for $260-$270 according to your logic, because "everyone that wanted them has already gotten them"??? 
Believe this right here, there is somebody that has NO IDEA what the Concords are today that will be buying a pair 6 months from now, it's just how it goes man, there is always going to be a demand for this shoe and that is why Nike once considered turning this shoe into a perennial release, meaning that they would continually stock it and it would be available during all seasons.
Your interpretation of my post is not even close to being on par with the way it was supposed to be conceived. I guess you missed the part where i quote "I dont doubt that prices will go up in about or year or so--when dudes have already worn out their pairs and are looking for a new pair all together. "
Let me dissect your post a bit.

1)"why do people still pay $500-$600-$700 for originals here and there" - Because not many people have a ds og pair, plain and simple. That example is soo weak. You're really comparing a shoe that came out over 15 years ago to 2011's?

2) "and $400-$500 for 00's" - These came out over 10 YEARS AGO! Again, not many people have a ds pair. Another weak example.

I can't re-iterate this enough (which you will fail to comprehend, again), "i don't doubt that in a couple years prices will hit upwards of 400+". But if you think by the summer there's going to be this random spike and you'll be seeing profits similarly to the week after release, you are sadly misinformed.

3) "there is somebody that has NO IDEA what the Concords are today that will be buying a pair 6 months from now" - A noobie sneakerhead wouldn't even know how buy a shoe on release date let alone drop over $300 for a pair of jays that they never even heard of. So knock it off.

Listen, I agree with you that demand will always be high, but the demand in the summer won't be any higher than it is right now. I can't think of one reason why demand would be higher come june. Like i said, the only people who will be buying in the summer are those who will be getting their 2nd or 3rd pair if they haven't done so already.  

EDIT: I have two DS pairs, and am now looking for a third. I to am also looking to re-sell one, but not anytime soon. I don't plan on selling mine till 2016. If you re-sellers were smart businessmen, you would do the same. 

QFT!!!

And we who already have multiples aren't worried about getting another. I have two pairs on ice, im in no rush to buy another if the price isn't right, similarly you have no problem keeping them if the price isn't right. This is a mute discussion. Nothing but pride talking on both ends.

i cant see these going under anywhere under $300 anytime soon

now is the time to buy if you missed out waiting it out will only make it worse unless you catch someone who needs the funds or your getting a nds pair later

for those saying the price will dip in the summer i doubt it, the price is already dipped going from high 400s -500 the week after release to low 300's high 200's right now

the people who will be buying in the summer will be those who missed out and finally saved some money to get some for the resell price

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i cant see these going under anywhere under $300 anytime soon

now is the time to buy if you missed out waiting it out will only make it worse unless you catch someone who needs the funds or your getting a nds pair later

for those saying the price will dip in the summer i doubt it, the price is already dipped going from high 400s -500 the week after release to low 300's high 200's right now

the people who will be buying in the summer will be those who missed out and finally saved some money to get some for the resell price
laugh.gif
Cmon manl. If one needs 6 months to save up for a par of concords, it may be time to re-evaluate their priorities.

Back
Top Bottom