Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by The Truth82

just oreder from the finishline moblie site they are up
Thanks for the heads up! Got the email confirmation right away too...hopefully they don't cancel it.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

@marley............Classic poem man, Niketalk should tim tebow this and put it in a frame somewhere.......This had me rolling  

The sneakerheads were nestled all snug in their beds,

While visions of shiny patent leather danced in their heads;

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU GUYS ARE WILD MAN. I JUST READ THE POEM TO MY GF AND SHE WAS
roll.gif
You guys want PICS of her?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks for the heads up...Ordered from finishline mobile.

I think people who ordered the altitudes early from there got their shoes...

If i get them awesome. If not its no biggie...

I would cop from fnl mobile, but I'm pretty sure I'm getting my pairs tomorrow morning.

m.finishline.com on your phone only. it will not work on the computer. they are there. i already got order status.

i wonder if ordering from the mobile site will actually work when its this early. i did it at 11:50P for the alts and mine came thru

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

they really r up there but I guarantee they get cancelled!
Why would it get cancelled?  Don't be mad, go get yours.  They are still up.

Wouldn't be surprised if these orders get cancelled knowing finishline and my altitudes, but ordered anyway.

I ordered my altitudes through the finishline mobile and they came through. I never got a confirmation email though.

put in an order on fnl mobile, doubt it will go through, and that eastbay pic

with the mesh dont look to bad

I don't see why you couldn't do it on your computer... I'm on it right now (m.finishline.com), and I can see them and get all the way to last step of checkout.

Passing on FNL due to previous drama and Euro sites.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom