Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

i wonder if ordering from the mobile site will actually work when its this early. i did it at 11:50P for the alts and mine came thru

I made an order at 11:00am for the XI's hopefully it comes thru...

just ordered and got an order number, we'll see if it works... fnl came through last year for the online release of the sjs so hopefully it'll be successful once again.

Ordered through FNL mobile too... If it works, extra pair for me if not... I have a pair on hold... Rather not head to the mall tomorrow

I'm going to my mall at 8am to finish xmas shopping and I should be able to cop these pretty easily I would think

The person who activated the cg's on the mobile site is gonna lose their job. Just checked my email and I have the finishline "11's realease at midnight" email and my finishline confirmation email back to back. Haha

They're probably going to sell out of their regular site's stock on this mobile release if they don't have a stock updater... because I'm guessing that most, if not all, of their allotted stock for the online site are gone now.

Of course, they're not going to do it like that... they'll just cancel a ton of people's both ways.
sick.gif

There's about 20 people in line at NTSF right now.  Just a heads up.  Hope this helps, good luck to all.

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Thanks for the heads up...Ordered from finishline mobile.

I think people who ordered the altitudes early from there got their shoes..

i did...good luck yall
when FNL mobile dropped early, so did other sites......so be on the lookout
PARTY STARTING EARLY!!!!

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

^ They giving out wristbands already?

Buddy of mine said that they have NOT given out wristbands yet.  He believes that they will start handing them out at 1.

Just got the confirmation #

Will FNL e-mail you immediately to notify that your order was cancelled?

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

The person who activated the cg's on the mobile site is gonna lose their job. Just checked my email and I have the finishline "11's realease at midnight" email and my finishline confirmation email back to back. Haha

Lol... Thinkin the same thing

Back
Top Bottom