Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by mints

I was at the submit order page when I decided I really didn't want/need the hoodie. There's a reason I didn't get it when it came out and it wasn't the price. If the socks are still in stock by the weekend, I'll probably pick those up. I want something goofy to wear around the house and I secretly collect the SB socks already so adding a pair of jordan socks wouldn't be THAT far out of range, but I want to take the Christmas "MUST SPEND" feeling away to make sure I actually want them and am not just itching to buy more things.
haha well I didn't think the hoodie would go on sale, that's why I copped.
But it did so I am taking it back. I will say it is by far the most comfortable hoodie from any company I ever purchased (i have a lot I'm from michigan)

Respect Is 23 wrote:
^ ya i got two pairs myself, one for the kid and one for the wife. But to spend 2k+ for shoes that are not for sell dont make any sense to me either.....

Yeah spending 2k on kicks and your ironing board is next to your kitchen... not cool 
laugh.gif

Nothing like stuntin' with $175 Js on the ironing board in front of the kitchen at the apartment.
Cribs NikeTalk!

Originally Posted by The7onius

How about we inform everyone your site isn't legit, it's not certified by any buisness buearu, so anyone ordering from jumpmansneakers.com is actually risking not receiving an authentic pair of sneakers or even worse, may not receive them at all.
roll.gif
roll.gif

black-varsity red VI's for $200 sale price???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did alot of giving n didnt get myself the only thing i rly wanted this yr, i hope there is a restock or somethin dese is all I want

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Wow, talk about sick...

USPS just delivered my order from Crooked Tongues.  On CHRISTMAS DAY!  Pretty sweet if you ask me (not that I really like making people work on Christmas or anything like that... just that, if they have someone doing it, then cool that it got done).  Talk about great Christmas present... came right after we had opened all of our stuff here too.
pimp.gif

oh don't worry. The postal workers that usually work on Christmas Day volunteer to do so. They only get paid like double time and a half times the regular rate for a normal working day. They want to do it. Enjoy your pair.Ironically the pair that I said would focus on sometime later nextyear, I ended up getting a pair. My lady surprised me and copped me a pair without telling me she would do so. Amazing....

Houston heads went crazy for these so I didn't even want them. 
laugh.gif

But I'm not risking my life for some shoes so next year I'll be buying the Concords from NDC.

With the ease and minimal work I had to do to get these online, I'm definitely going that route next year to make sure I get a pair of Concords. I don't want to let a release dictate what I do on my Christmas vacation or hold me up from leaving to go visit family.

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

I checked the patent leather on my pair & they are both the same size on both shoes.

be glad.im p_ssed about mine..kinda makes me wanna sell em..

Phew, I was getting nervous that nothing had shown up in my package tracking from hanon since it landed in coventry, but now it's listed as being in NY so I should definitely get them right when I expected them.

Originally Posted by The7onius

None are for sale but you have your Ebay name written on that paper? you do understand you can be banned for showing inventory.

I think people should just keep quoting the pic until that mod gets tired of seeing it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Phew, I was getting nervous that nothing had shown up in my package tracking from hanon since it landed in coventry, but now it's listed as being in NY so I should definitely get them right when I expected them.

same here.

How did everyone get these online? Every site I was on crashed and was down for at least an hour! I was soo heated!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Wow, talk about sick...

USPS just delivered my order from Crooked Tongues.  On CHRISTMAS DAY!  Pretty sweet if you ask me (not that I really like making people work on Christmas or anything like that... just that, if they have someone doing it, then cool that it got done).  Talk about great Christmas present... came right after we had opened all of our stuff here too.
pimp.gif

!+%, really?  where are my shoes then...so salty.
SAME HERE AND I ORDERED FROM CT THE 17TH

im not sure if this has been posted but this is super funny. At 1:45 dude shows the news camera his pair of shoes but he got a retro box and not the cool grey box.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

im not sure if this has been posted but this is super funny. At 1:45 dude shows the news camera his pair of shoes but he got a retro box and not the cool grey box.
I am pretty sure that was a GS size, hence the reason for the normal Jordan box.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

that's because the ones he got were gs. he even says that it's for his lil cousin and that she better have a merry Christmas and happy Kwanzaa lol

Back
Top Bottom