Air Jordan XI LOW Columbia Blue(2001) Appreciation Thread

I'll never forget the weekend these dropped, it was my senior year in HS...I overslept by like 15 minutes and by the time I got to the mall lines werecrazzzy....I was so mad at myself...I had planned to cop both the Red and Columbia's but I guess it just wasn't meant to be that weekend...

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

One more with a couple siblings:
pimp.gif

I had these when they came out, but i had to get a size 10. I'm a size 12. You better believe i squeezed my foot in there. Took out the insoles, and walkedlike a duck because my toes were scrunched.

I ended up giving them away because it was just ridiculous after a while.

I would probably grab another pair if i could find a DS pair

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I had these when they came out, but i had to get a size 10. I'm a size 12. You better believe i squeezed my foot in there. Took out the insoles, and walked like a duck because my toes were scrunched.

I ended up giving them away because it was just ridiculous after a while.

I would probably grab another pair if i could find a DS pair
i would have done the same thing

Originally Posted by gyeah

I'll never forget the weekend these dropped, it was my senior year in HS...I overslept by like 15 minutes and by the time I got to the mall lines were crazzzy....I was so mad at myself...I had planned to cop both the Red and Columbia's but I guess it just wasn't meant to be that weekend...
Yeah my senior year aswell, so to rub it in but I copped both the red and this pair.. I wore my columbia's all the time and kept them in greatcondition until 2004 when I let my lil bro wear them to school.. he came home later with the patent leather all scratched to $#@*!! So i just gave em tohim
frown.gif

Much Appreciated. I still rock mine from time to time, and they are in damn good condition. Where can I get some Seaglow?

love the low XI's havd the white/red & these when they first dropped & i still have a 12 ds in the white/red just like sideshow20 im scared to wearmines too... any takers drop me a pm i might let them go..

Back
Top Bottom