Air Jordan XI LOW Columbia Blue(2001) Appreciation Thread

Some one hit me up Ive been looking
nerd.gif
for a goodpair in a size 8 or 8.5 in the red/white color. send pm if you have them for sale or know where I can find them.

Man this takes me back to 11th grade. In school gettin ready for summer seein every1 rock these and i missed out. Wish i had pics to contribute.

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

LOVE these. Definitely a neck breaker too. Here's mine when they were deadstock, but they still look pretty damn good.

too fresh, love the XI's. I wonder why they never retro'd the low tops and only gave us I.E. versions.

Originally Posted by J Dash57

forgot i had these in the back of my closet until i saw this thread.DS sz10. A very nice pair of shoe to wear for the summer, def. appreciated. probably going to be selling these soon, so keep a eye out for them in the marketplace.
a i sent u a private message can u check it out

My favorite shoe of all time ! but this colorway is my favorite. I was actually happy to see this thread was created , GOOD %%$* MAN .. Hope to see more pics !

i think these are underrated. mine are still pretty icy and break necks.
btw i saw a deadstock pair (sz 8.5) in japan two days ago for only $!70!!!. icyyy soles too. too bad they weren't my size

mine aren't ds but they still pretty clean imo, and have aged well, i'll post pics when i get home from work

Originally Posted by gottig10

I just copped, a ds pair sz. 10. I hope everything pulls through. Thanks j dash.
no problem, i will email you the tracking number once the shoes are shipped. just email me if you have any questions. Enjoy these kicks!!!!

Originally Posted by akira824

i think these are underrated. mine are still pretty icy and break necks.
btw i saw a deadstock pair (sz 8.5) in japan two days ago for only $!70!!!. icyyy soles too. too bad they weren't my size

would you mind picking them up and shipping them out to a fellow niketalker?

i still got mine lokkin fresh the sole is yellowing tho. i had them on a couple days ago and they was joccn

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

never been a fan of 11 lows or ANY jb lows for that matter except 11 low IEs

the ie's are the ones with the little snake looking design right

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

you know one of my boys.. use to go to nike outlet stores and swag his old shoes and get new pairs of shoes and guess what.. he swagged them with these.. and now he regrets it soooooooo bad lol.. SMH.. well they were all beat up but still..

im so tired of the word swag. who decides wich words are popular anyways? jk...... not really. tight kicks though.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

never been a fan of 11 lows or ANY jb lows for that matter except 11 low IEs

the ie's are the ones with the little snake looking design right

Snake print? That's XI low. Imprinted Elephant? That's XI low i.e.
no im talking this design
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-ls-ie-silver-zest-white-10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom