Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I feel kind of bad for the people that been trying since 8am. I actually woke up at 10am forgetting about the release.

Just copped sz 13 on eastbay.

got kind of restless as the paypal method was down and then it wouldnt let me finalize even with a credit card payment giving me an error message saying they couldnt confirm inventory but it eventually went through. I have a feeling this may turn into a Finishline inventory issue for some people.

I hope these shoes dont fit tight. really needed a 13.5 or 14

Eastbay is the crappiest website there is
mad.gif

Just got a pair on foot locker 2 minutes ago. Kept mashing the add to cart button, then it repeated the checking inventory screen. Had to click through that at least 20 times. For those still trying don't give up until it says sold out on the site or twitter.

woke up at 5am... FL is at the process order screen gives me that dumbass splash..then they sell out... kept trying to hit add to cart for 2 hrs on the other sites no luck...drove out to the mall im chillin at finishline waiting for them to open.. i randomly hit add to cart on ebay on my phone right now and got to check out.... couldnt believe it... still waiting in line to buy my pair here just in case

Wow it went threw and just got my confirmation  maybe next time ill wake up early enough and get on NDC
mean.gif

just sat down at my desktop. put my size in my cart and checked out on eastbay. it was borderline surreal.

Just got an 11 off footlocker.

Edit: and an 11.5 from eastbay and champs.

Last edited:
Just got a pair too.  Started to try 15 minutes go.  I feel bad if people were doing this since 8am...

if you guys can, try to avoid mobile. been up on my iPhone 5 since release with nothing. hopped on my desktop and breezed right thru it, no sweat.

if you guys can, try to avoid mobile. been up on my iPhone 5 since release with nothing. hopped on my desktop and breezed right thru it, no sweat.

I got mine off Eastbay with my iPad using wi fi. It might be the Internet connection? Who knows?

If you make a 2 orders on eastbay under the same act, will they cancel your order?

Last edited:
Like others, I was fortunate enough to cop a pair on Eastbay just now.

I had given up after trying earlier with no luck. Two and half hours later, I get back on the laptop and was able to add a 9.5 in my cart but I took too long and it disappeared. A little later, I was finally able to get a 10. Hopefully it still fits fine.

Unbelievable how long they were still up. Congrats to everyone who managed to order a pair.

Just cop off eastbay, and footlocker size 11.  Went on foot action, and was able to add another size 11, but let it go.

Back
Top Bottom