Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

it was confirmed the guy on twitter was using stolen pics multiple times.

and 2nd, thats 1st pic is a pair of cool greys not space jams.

Everyone knows there is no QC in the grey market.

Those size 13 11s although are the worse pair of 11s i ever seen in my life, that doesn't mean they are fake. You can tell those were meant to be destroyed but ended up being sold to Jay and jay just sent em out probably due to the emails he was getting and him not wanting to take the L on them.

Jay is dumb cause nobody is gonna keep those and he will end up taking the L on em anyway.

Why are you folks keep making excuses for these companies? Dudes have the worst possible customer service imaginable, but some of y'all acting like dudes can do no wrong just cuz you got one legit pair out of a bunch of crappy ones.

Enjoy your pair of bo-bo thrusters.

My SDS order size 10 x2. Overall they both look pretty good. No major complaints. On one pair, one lace loop had some excess glue, but was able to peel it off. Patent cuts are decent, DMP comparison posted as well. Let me know what you guys think.

Comparison with size 10 DS DMPs

Feedback, thanks

good pics bro! your 23s on the back look straight too a lil low on the left, but what can you do. patent cut looks smooth. told you i didnt want to compare against dmps, the less i know the better lol.

Can footlockers check and scan the box or shoes for authenticity? Because I got my friend working right now at my local FTL but she's sorta clueless on what I'm asking for her to do....haha sorta funny.

Guys, i have been assured of by Jay. If you have gotten a pair of cords with major defects, he's accepting returns. He will pay for return shipping too. I think Kryptix is already in the process of getting a refund.

Can you please confirm this, Kryptix?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Guys, i have been assured of by Jay. If you have gotten a pair of cords with major defects, he's accepting returns. He will pay for return shipping too. I think Kryptix is already in the process of getting a refund.

I have been told I will get a refund once they are sent back, but I have no confirmation that my return shipping would be covered by Jay.
Paypal actually stated I was responsible for the return shipping. I sent him an email yesterday but have not received a response back yet.
I'd like to hear Jay's explanation for the worst pair of concords ever made..

Originally Posted by KryptiX

I have been told I will get a refund once they are sent back, but I have no confirmation that my return shipping would be covered by Jay.
Paypal actually stated I was responsible for the return shipping. I sent him an email yesterday but have not received a response back yet.
I'd like to hear Jay's explanation for the worst pair of concords ever made..

Hey, he assured me he would give you a separate refund for the shipping amount after he receives the shoes back.  However, he's kindly ask you to have a scanned receipt showing the amount paid, so he can pay you accordingly.

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So how many more sales representatives for Jay are we going to have im sure we have enough already.

would appreciate it if you would keep your dumb comments to yourself.

I am here up at 5:06 AM trying to help someone get his return sorted out.

NT is filled with children these days, i swear.

So how many more sales representatives for Jay are we going to have im sure we have enough already.

would appreciate it if you got out of your feelings. You must feel guilty cuz I clearly didn't mention your name.
I could careless what time your up doing whatever.

Im grown son, NT is filled with people on the payroll of sites that sell fakes now days, I swear

i can't believe some of y'all are trying to front like those aren't fakes back there...
30t6p3b.gif

I am going to bed.

But anyone who wants refund. Please provide clear pictures of the defective concord you received, detailing the defective parts obviously.

When you return the shoe, please keep a copy of the receipt showing the amount spent to send the shoes back.

If you filed a claim with paypal for a refund, a separate refund for the shipping will be given to you once the shoes are received by Jay. Just remember you have to keep the receipt showing the amount spent for return shipping.

This is what i have been told. Anyone wanna take another shot at me, get in line.

smh, no wonder NT has turned into such a unfriendly place. Ppl would rather spend their day yapping,than helping.

would appreciate it if you got out of your feelings. You must feel guilty cuz I clearly didn't mention your name.

Im grown son, NT is filled with people on the payroll of sites that sell fakes now days, I swear

roll.gif
who u kidding?  me or yourself.

roll.gif
Get back to work Im sure Jay has something for you to do

lmao.

Some of you just amaze me. You say you dont need nooblee to know how to spot fakes. If i remember correctly, you didnt start screaming fakes till nooblee actually posted in the thread. Now you're acting as if you are the authority when it comes to fake xis?

Right.

roll.gif
Hey my dear friend, did i make you hard?

Keep it up, bro.

Can i ask a question?

How does anyone know that these are fakes or not? HAVE YOU SEEN the dude making it? We don't even have the official picture yet -- + How would someone who has the option to return with free return shipping be in denial? If there was proof these are fake i would simply just return em and thats it.

SMH at all you clowns talking out ya *%* about fake this and fake that....when did all of you become experts on fake 11s? f@ck outta here.

roll.gif
Hey my dear friend, did i make you hard?

Keep it up, bro.
Make me hard? Do you play for the other team or something? No one is talking about male private areas but you. I think you meant to send this to the guy your talking too in that chat room on your other browser

Back
Top Bottom